<<<<<<< Jets vs Bears -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I wish I shared your same optimism but I have serious doubts about Mike White and especially the team effort. Expect us to be flat and probably lose tomorrow with White sucking which will accelerate the collapse.

They aren't losing this one.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

It’s going to be a sloppy one out there, the Jets D should dominate this game. However, specials and turnover differential will factor into this game big time due to the weather. Hope Mike White is ready, tons of you guys put him in Canton already! Let’s Go Jets!!! Get to 7-4! J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

How Jetsy is it that we have gone through 2 1st rounders only to out our hopes on a journeyman from Western Kentucky.

Very.  But how perfect would it be for this franchise if the guy from WKU is the one that leads us to success?  We're the ugly duckling franchise.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I am irrationally pumped up for this game.

First game all season where I’m really confident we’ll win, which may be cause for concern lol.

Hopefully White doesn’t sh*t the bed. I just want a QB who can get the ball to Garrett Wilson ffs.

I'm with you on all points.  And not only do I think he gets the ball to GW but also to Eli Moore.  

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I am irrationally pumped up for this game.

First game all season where I’m really confident we’ll win, which may be cause for concern lol.

Hopefully White doesn’t sh*t the bed. I just want a QB who can get the ball to Garrett Wilson ffs.

Prior to last week in 38mph winds G Wilson had back to back 100 yard games 

5 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

Serious question:

*How does Mike White stack up compared to Trevor Siemian?

*Who was ahead of Trevor Siemian on our roster at the time?

*Why did we let him go?  $ or roster squeeze or talent? 

There was actual NFL tape on Siemian plus his name is Siemian.   

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Based on?

See WHY Max's Game Day thread is/was better...you're like a troll-sometimes you seem like a Jets fan and sometimes like just some post count compiler who doesn't deserve the "honor" of starting a JetNation Game day thread, something which has become a tradition here

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 9.01.50 AM.jpeg

I will say that I don’t have a ton of faith in Mike White, so I’m really hoping to see him with a command of the offense. The weather will obviously be a factor so I expect it to be messy, but there still should be a marked improvement over the past couple of months. 

Jets win but they make it harder than it should be. 20-10

• Upvote 1

I'm optimistic today still not sure if Fields will play for the Bears. It's a big factor. The team seems to be energized by the decision to start White over Zach. You'd think esp the Oline and D will come with their A game today. As for White he would not be starting they'd go with Flacco who didn't play poorly in his starts if he did not convince the CS he was ready and had good practices. Can the Jets have a more sustained and consistent offense with White today? A lot of it depends on White's ability to read the Bears D and not make mistakes which lead to turnovers. I think the Jets win today, 24-16. 

• Upvote 1