<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The scumbag media refuses to give Mike White an ounce of respect. Multiple podcasts I’ve listened to have outright said the Jets can’t beat the Bills because of Mike White. “Mike White? Ehhhhhhhhhhhherrrrrrrrrrehhhhhhhhhhhhh <dead air> ehhhh IIIII<vocal fry sound> don’t think I can bet on Mike White hahahahaha<Uncomfortable nerd fake laughter>” said Mina Kimes, whose continued employment can be directly attributed to lecherous old, white ESPN execs with unsettling RedTube search histories. “I’m picking the Bills” said Robert Mays of The Athletic Football Show. “Josh Allen versus Mike White? I don’t know. I would also like to give a nude Nuru massage to Justin Herbert and Mike McDaniels at the same time. Sit tight while I spend the next eight minutes of your life breaking down a third and eight play that Kyle Shanahan drew up for Brock Purdy in the second quarter that had no impact on the game.” Nate Tice, also of The Athletic Football Show, said “I know it’s Mike White, but 10 points is a lot, also here is my bi-weekly list of paper-thin excuses for why Trevor Lawrence is a middling quarterback.” 

Guess what, compromised outlets of misinformation?

1. You’re all the chattel property of hedge funds and the second your subscriptions drop by 2%, you’re all making a mad dash to get a job with Bill Simmons’ bottom of the barrel podcast network that allegedly exists somewhere but that’s possibly just a rumor.

2. Mike White is going to outplay Josh Allen by such an extreme that you’re all going to lead your Monday shows NOT with “Wow, Mike White is elite!” but with, “What’s wrong with the Bills??” You filthy cowards. Mike White. 

Jets 35

Bills 21

All I heard was Nuru Massage...

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The scumbag media refuses to give Mike White an ounce of respect. Multiple podcasts I’ve listened to have outright said the Jets can’t beat the Bills because of Mike White. “Mike White? Ehhhhhhhhhhhherrrrrrrrrrehhhhhhhhhhhhh <dead air> ehhhh IIIII<vocal fry sound> don’t think I can bet on Mike White hahahahaha<Uncomfortable nerd fake laughter>” said Mina Kimes, whose continued employment can be directly attributed to lecherous old, white ESPN execs with unsettling RedTube search histories. “I’m picking the Bills” said Robert Mays of The Athletic Football Show. “Josh Allen versus Mike White? I don’t know. I would also like to give a nude Nuru massage to Justin Herbert and Mike McDaniels at the same time. Sit tight while I spend the next eight minutes of your life breaking down a third and eight play that Kyle Shanahan drew up for Brock Purdy in the second quarter that had no impact on the game.” Nate Tice, also of The Athletic Football Show, said “I know it’s Mike White, but 10 points is a lot, also here is my bi-weekly list of paper-thin excuses for why Trevor Lawrence is a middling quarterback.” 

1. You’re all the chattel property of hedge funds and the second your subscriptions drop by 2%, you’re all making a mad dash to get a job with Bill Simmons’ bottom of the barrel podcast network that allegedly exists somewhere but that’s possibly just a rumor.

2. Mike White is going to outplay Josh Allen by such an extreme that you’re all going to lead your Monday shows NOT with “Wow, Mike White is elite!” but with, “What’s wrong with the Bills??” You filthy cowards. Mike White. 

Jets 35

Bills 21

Don't see us scoring 35 but I see us winning something like 24 17

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

I'm very excited about today's contest.  I want w/ all my heart for Mike F'in White to put all the haters in their grave today.

On a personal note, just really hoping my wife doesnt go into labor before/or during the game.  Please wait till after, Lil Man!  Dad cant wait to meet you but just let me get this game in first.   lmfao 

If the Jets win and you have a boy, name him White Michael.

• Sympathy 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I take offense to this, I timed my ejaculation's perfectly, the due date is tomorrow, specifically for after the Bills game but ya just never know, maybe little man wants to dance himself out the womb to a Mike White led victory, can you blame him? 

Awesome... Baby #1 for you guys?

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Jets 35

Bills 21

THIS IS THE JETS SUPERBOWL.  

DESTROY THE BILLS !!230087113_JOHNCANDY2021.jpg.8517545cb0c5aa27fa6bbb4ec00c646b.jpg

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

If the Jets win and you have a boy, name him White Michael.

7 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I'm in an interracial marriage, my wife is black and I'm white, I'm not sure this would go over very well...

Awkward Bye Bye GIF

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, FootballLove said:

Bills assistant coach today on Sirius 88 said if Bryce Hall had not gotten injured, the Jets could easily be the best team in the entire NFL.

This is what y’all are missing.  Doesn’t matter who is back at QB if Breece is healthy, our offense ran through him and he is (hopefully not was after injury)  the best offensive weapon the Jets have had since the 2009-2010 OL.  The Jets are just not the same team without him on offense.  Mike White has covered up some of that against to bad defenses let’s see if he can do it against a good defense in a hostile environment.

• Upvote 1

I don't see us beating Buff esp at home. They are a better team even though Von Miller is out and that's not going to hurt the Jets or Mike White. Jets D like all other teams has big probs containing Allen on the ground and if you key on him which they should it opens it up for Singletary and Cook who are underrated and of course Diggs who always killed the Jets. Hope I'm wrong love to eat my words but I think the Bills will cover the +10, Bills 34 Jets 10.