Mike White

choon328

28 minutes ago, choon328 said:

27/44 268 yds

0 Ints

You Wilson d**k riders were counting on a 4 int day by White bc you kept pointing to this game.  Well against a top 10 defense Mike White  looked good,  much better than you thought he would. A terrible mistake by Moseley and a worse one by Carter cost the Jets dearly.  

Wilson was 18/25 154 yds against the Bills at home in good weather and you all acted like he was the next coming of Jesus.  Keep that same energy now. 

The next thing that needs to be put to bed is the arm strength thing. In Buffalo, 35 degrees, rain and snow,15 mph winds and White threw the ball really well in those conditions

White is the QB going forward and he's about to light up the next 4 defenses. 

This game that you all pointed to as the ultimate test for Mike White has come and gone, he passed. Take the L bitches. 

I down voted this - I'm a MW guy. ZW "may" become an NFL starter one day, but MW is STRONG right now. That said, don't be calling out peeps here because they like ANOTHER Jets QB.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

If they don't get the line calls right, the medical staff is going to have to pick MW up with a spatula.  Yeah, he gutted it out and took the hits, but those hits didn't have to happen.  Either MW didn't change the line, or someone screwed up.  

i just think the cross section of his limited athletics ability and his toughness and wanting to stay in here and make throws is going to be problematic. he is not slippery in the pocket, and he cant really run...he needs to learn to throw the ball away.

• Upvote 1

Just now, FloridaJetsFan said:

I down voted this - I'm a MW guy. ZW "may" become an NFL starter one day, but MW is STRONG right now. That said, don't be calling out peeps here because they like ANOTHER Jets QB.

I'm calling out the hypocrisy. Immediately after the game there is multiple threads questioning the starter for next week. So I decided to start a thread calling out their hypocrisy and their moving of the goal posts. Just like they would have had MW thrown a couple of Ints and played bad. We all know that is true and they can all take a dose of their medicine. They were wrong and I'm happy to tell them bc they're babies and can't take what they dish out. 

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

I'm calling out the hypocrisy. Immediately after the game there is multiple threads questioning the starter for next week. So I decided to start a thread calling out their hypocrisy and their moving of the goal posts. Just like they would have had MW thrown a couple of Ints and played bad. We all know that is true and they can all take a dose of their medicine. They were wrong and I'm happy to tell them bc they're babies and can't take what they dish out. 

i bet you are a twitter politics guy. you have to be.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, choon328 said:

You must be imagining things in those threads. White doubters (myself included) still say he should start depending on injury status. 

43 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

I didn't read every post last week but I didn't see people dogging on White over last year's Bills game. Who are you referring to?

maybe not this past week but there were a few who wanted Zach to play this game cause of how bad White was last year against Buffalo. i think before the Minn game. 

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Nice guy.  Tough. Smart. 

Total statue. Makes enough throws to intrigue you, not enough to win. 

Mobility is so important in today's game.  White needs to elevate his game even higher if he's going to be the answer.  Get better at calling the protections.  Get better physically so you aren't dinged up every game.  I believe both of these things are attainable with time. 

26 minutes ago, NJ said:

Right - because he showed that the last 2 weeks?? Take away an end zone drop and a fumble and we could have taken down 2 teams we were down plenty to. 1st place teams that lost a total of 5 games all season between them.

Everybody want results - saying the QB was the loss factor is wrong.   

You don't get to "take away" things.  He was a factor in today's loss.

I like White, prefer him to Zach by a mile, but he's not an innocent victim.  He's part of why we've lost the last two.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I think you’re confusing Dick riders with hypocrites.  

24 minutes ago, choon328 said:

McGovern makes the line calls. They should've stopped going empty and put a back in to help with that inside pressure. The problem is that they were having success in the passing game going empty. It's a catch 22

going empty does not mean your line protection offers up a free lane to the QB. especially from the middle.   looks to me like they had the wrong protection.  either the wrong line call or one of the guys on the line screwed up. 

1 minute ago, THE BARON said:

going empty does not mean your line protection offers up a free lane to the QB. especially from the middle.   looks to me like they had the wrong protection.  either the wrong line call or one of the guys on the line screwed up. 

They were blitzing 6 against 5 lineman so it does mean someone is coming free. Almost every time they went spread they blitzed. OC never adjusted to it

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You don't get to "take away" things.  He was a factor in today's loss.

I like White, prefer him to Zach by a mile, but he's not an innocent victim.  He's part of why we've lost the last two.

Just as you don't get to "assign" relative degrees of blame for a loss. Absolutely MW had a part in both losses but that doesn't proof out he can't win when down late in the game.