Thanks Raiders

slowmoe57

1 minute ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Formula is now simple. no matter what happens with dolphins and chargers, if Jets go 3-0 and pats lose 1 of their last 3 (cin, mia, buf) jets are in. 

Don't you wish that you believed the Jets winning out was possible? How fun that would be. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Formula is now simple. no matter what happens with dolphins and chargers, if Jets go 3-0 and pats lose 1 of their last 3 (cin, mia, buf) jets are in. 

Is this defense good enough to hold teams under 10 points in each of the next three weeks though?  That's a big ask.

5 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

How? If the Dolphins and Chargers win out are they not in over the Jets? 

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

As impossible as it feels right now, can you honestly say there’s a team you think this jet team can’t beat on any given Sunday?  Just a tough team to pin point 

Oh, I agree and I'm sure we'll win one of them, but I just don't see three straight wins

the team still makes way too many mistakes in critical situations and just hasn't learned how to close out these late season close games

and of course the QB position is a major question mark in every game. 

The defense would have to string together multiple games in a row where it just completely dominates and I just think that's asking too much

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Unlikely but I've seen crazier sh*t happen.

Fair

Just feels hopeless for me right now but I don't think any of the teams we are playing are unbeatable and I actually think we matchup fairly well with Miami. But I just can't see three straight wins right now. Hoping I'm wrong. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Is this defense good enough to hold teams under 10 points in each of the next three weeks though?  That's a big ask.

Short week plus rain/snow for a team that plays in South Georgia. Hopefully Quinnen plays. Plus Zay Jones is not scoring three tds on us. It's just not happening.

The Geno's without Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf gets Sauced and Reeded. Plus Geno is still a turnover waiting to happen. We might actually be able to run the ball on them, because that defense is a sieve.

Then Miami.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Fair

Just feels hopeless for me right now but I don't think any of the teams we are playing are unbeatable and I actually think we matchup fairly well with Miami. But I just can't see three straight wins right now. Hoping I'm wrong. 

I agree it seems like we'll struggle to win any of these games at this point. Thing is we've been in every game - feels like we can play with anyone, we just need a little extra to get over the hump.

• Upvote 3