Thanks Raiders

slowmoe57

13 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

One game at a time. We’re one week of football away from Beating Jax on short week and Bengals taking care of pats from controlling our own destiny with 2 weeks left. 

Serious question… Do you have a clue about the playoff system, how it works, and which teams are involved?

• Thumb Down 1
  • En Fuego 1

13 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Did the Chargers win tonight? What’s their record?

btw we’re in what, 9th place in the playoff standings?
We’ve lost 4 of 5 and will be road underdogs to a red hot Jags team Thursday.

Yeah… destiny. Under control.

This Is Fine On Fire GIF by StickerGiant

You ask if I know anything about the playoff scenarios  and then proceed to show everyone you yourself know nothing about the playoff scenarios. Bravo, lmao. 

7 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

You ask if I know anything about the playoff scenarios  and then proceed to show everyone you yourself know nothing about the playoff scenarios. Bravo, lmao. 

I’ll admit I didn’t know the Pats blew that game to the Raiders, and I apologize for being snarky, but still… you’re twisting yourself into a pretzel (along with a lot of others here) trying to think of a viable path for a team that is sinking fast.

I am writing this after the flack Saleh took for Mosley's brain cramp against the Bills last week.

So should Belichick get fired for the end of game fiasco? Why didn't he personally tell every player not to do that in a tie game?  Can we stop holding coaches responsible for the stupidity of the players of today's NFL?  This is their job. It's clear they are too stupid to know score and time situations and too wrapped up in individual glory.  You can't hold a coach responsible for the football intelligence of 45 guys, most of whom are selfish self absorbed morons who only care how much they are paid.  

• Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’ll admit I didn’t know the Pats blew that game to the Raiders, and I apologize for being snarky, but still… you’re twisting yourself into a pretzel (along with a lot of others here) trying to think of a viable path for a team that is sinking fast.

I get it, It sucks we lost, everyone’s pissed right now. But Jets beat jags, Cincy beats pats = own destiny controlled with 2 weeks left. Hardly twisting into a pretzel. 

• Upvote 2

I am writing this after the flack Saleh took for Mosley's brain cramp against the Bills last week.

So should Belichick get fired for the end of game fiasco? Why didn't he personally tell every player not to do that in a tie game?  Can we stop holding coaches responsible for the stupidity of the players of today's NFL?  This is their job. It's clear they are too stupid to know score and time situations and too wrapped up in individual glory.  You can't hold a coach responsible for the football intelligence of 45 guys, most of whom are selfish self absorbed morons who only care how much they are paid.  
What about firing BB for this earlier sequence?

Ball on the 1 yard line, he called a timeout just before a successful play that would have been worth 7, then after the next play failed called a second timeout, missed again, and settled for 3?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Jets do have a path to the playoffs without having to win all 3 games - Jets can get in with 2 wins, as long as 1 of them is against the Dolphins. The Pats would have to lose 2 of 3, which is very possible with their schedule, and the Dolphins would have to lose to either GB or NE. Obviously winning all 3 would be easier, but there is a another path. Doesnt really matter what Chargers do, assuming they will win 2 of 3 with their schedule.

10 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

As impossible as it feels right now, can you honestly say there’s a team you think this jet team can’t beat on any given Sunday?  Just a tough team to pin point 

Honestly this D is totally different with QW in there. Much better pass rush inside and outside and DBs and LBs have to cover for less time. If he was in yesterday we win the game. If he is healthy enough and plays Thursday it could be the difference in winning or losing against the Jags.

11 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

Not safe for work?  This should be shown on the largest screen available at every office Christmas party taking place outside of New England!  

• Haha 1