Anyone want 2 free tickets to the Jets - Jaguars game?

Maxman

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

Two free lower level end zone tickets. Reply in this thread if you can make the game and want them. I will pick someone randomly.

WOULD LOVE THEM!  Unfortunately, it is 9:00 am in Ontario, and I am not sure I could get a flight to and from New York in time, not to mention a hotel.....or the money to pay for it all.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, y2k8 said:

Against my own better judgement, I am going to go tonight, bringing with me my college age kids and their friend. Just bought a parking pass and will wait a while before pulling the trigger on 4 seats as I assume these prices will drop over the next few hours.

This is MY gift to Jets fans as I have not seen them lose in person since 2016. 

Do I want to go? No.

But someone needs to save Christmas.

Not all heroes wear capes.

You're welcome, JetsNation.

This is the perfect game for college kids. All tix should be donated to college kids w/an accompanying 12 pack of natty ice. Watch, MetLife will sound like a real stadium for the first time ever. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, y2k8 said:

Against my own better judgement, I am going to go tonight, bringing with me my college age kids and their friend. Just bought a parking pass and will wait a while before pulling the trigger on 4 seats as I assume these prices will drop over the next few hours.

This is MY gift to Jets fans as I have not seen them lose in person since 2016. 

Do I want to go? No.

But someone needs to save Christmas.

Not all heroes wear capes.

You're welcome, JetsNation.

parking pass might be more than the tickets..

tickets are already like 15 bucks.  

i would shoot for coaches club or great hall (is that still a thing) - probably can get great seats in 2 hours

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

parking pass might be more than the tickets..

tickets are already like 15 bucks.  

i would shoot for coaches club or great hall (is that still a thing) - probably can get great seats in 2 hours

Yeah, bought a Platinum Lot pass yesterday for less than $50 yesterday. Would like not be drenched before entering the stadium.

I'm monitoring to see if any clubs or LL between the 30s drop to bargain bin prices. If not, will just buy cheapos upstairs and move closer to the 50 in the nose bleeds. I refuse to spend good money for the physical misery I am going to endure tonight.

When I didn't find any takers I gave away four on Twitter instead of just two.
I might have another two I'll know within the hour if I do I'll post it here.
Thanks.

I posted this morning and was ignored. It is because I am a girl?