Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

What’s the rationale? I’ve been back and forth on Saleh but I think he’s a good coach who’s frustrated by the obvious nonsense above him. His reaction after the Patriots game was a glimpse imo. Douglas is coming off as a careerist yes man who the Eagles got rid of for a reason.

If Saleh is tired of the nonsense above him, he has power to do something about it on the field.  Grow a pair and use the players you want to use.  Dare Woody to fire you and be paying 3 different HC's at once.  He'd get another shot elsewhere.  Just look at Todd Bowles.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Wit said:

Im waiting for JD's reaction video, with Clemons just leering behind him. Make it happen! my respect for JD would go way up if he could joke about this. 

This would be great.  Need him to be eating pretzels though while making the video.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

So I waited by the bud light gate after the game where the players exit. JD came out and I said “way to draft ryan Leaf joe” and he lost his sh*t. Told me he “break me like a pretzel” and Saleh who was coming behind him had to grab him and push him toward the gate while security came. Of course security got mad at me and tried to blame me. Told them to check the cameras which they did not of course. They let let me walk. 

wow it was crazy 

UPDATED VIDEO LINK OF EXPLANATION SINCE MERGED THREADS TOOK IT OFF TOP

Kevin I'm coming for you bro !!! :)

You could have said hey Joe its time to move on from this god damn science project .

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

What’s the rationale? I’ve been back and forth on Saleh but I think he’s a good coach who’s frustrated by the obvious nonsense above him. His reaction after the Patriots game was a glimpse imo. Douglas is coming off as a careerist yes man who the Eagles got rid of for a reason.

What the literal bleep has Saleh done to show he is a good coach???

• Post of the Week 2

7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Someone at a sporting event telling a player or coach they stink etc is not harraament. It’s basically common place. 

Very true Kevin but you could have used different words ....JD's actions prove he's disgusted with Wilson but throwing the Ryan Leaf out there was pretty much an insult of the highest level even though now people would be asking GM's damn why did you draft the next Zach Wilson.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Someone at a sporting event telling a player or coach they stink etc is not harraament. It’s basically common place. 

Stalking the exit of a stadium to harass people after sitting in the rain for an hour is not normal  

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

27 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

13 minutes ago, Larz said:

Stalking the exit of a stadium to harass people after sitting in the rain for an hour is not normal  

Speaks volumes about your discipline, judgment, and lack of professionalism in any manner. It’s an ignorant thing to do. What if the man is going through some serious sh*t in his life that you don’t know about. Oh god for bid ZW sucks so let me get loaded wait for him to tell him he drafted the next Ryan Leaf, boy you must be the smart one of the group.

I don’t care you can boo all you want it’s your right as is stalking the man you obviously don’t like. Has it ever occurred to you that you probably have zero clue what goes on behind the scenes. I am sure the FO and CS were just as happy with the results as you were. These guys trying to get the hell home but nope have to deal with a drunk fool standing in the rain  heckling people.  I am sure most would want to turn you into a pretzel. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • More Ugh 3

59 minutes ago, Larz said:

That’s the major problem with this story. No way security lets you harass Chris Johnson and let you stand there.  What exactly did you say to him?

He obviously doesn’t understand or is able to comprehend the consequences of his actions. Especially now that he made a YouTube video. I have worked in private and Gov security for along time and if it’s true, they have him. This would fall in the the mentally unstable category. 

14 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Oh brother. Ok man. We get it. You are not a fan of me heckling after a loss. We get it 

If you’re story is true , you, a married lawyer, came close to being charged with a crime by the state police because the jets lost and you had to tell Chris Johnson that the team needed to be fixed. Im shocked frankly that you are still here defending this behavior 

I hope for your sake this doesn’t go viral. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Fans have a right to boo and heckle after 10 years of garbage.     Thats why JD makes multiple 6 figures.   

You know I luv ya, but you’re way off base here. That’s not why JD makes his salary.
It’s one thing to boo from up in the stands (honestly even that is kinda dumb, but whatever…) waiting for the FO people and CS staff in the rain outside the stadium to harass them is pretty effing stupid, and crosses the line, imo.

If you think that’s the way a well adjusted adult behaves, you’re wrong. Sorry.

He said they asked to see his ID. I hope security got Kevin’s name, because if they did, he won’t be a problem anymore. He won’t be allowed into the stadium. ?

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If Saleh is tired of the nonsense above him, he has power to do something about it on the field.  Grow a pair and use the players you want to use.  Dare Woody to fire you and be paying 3 different HC's at once.  He'd get another shot elsewhere.  Just look at Todd Bowles.

That’s what he was doing with Strev. Think about that moment. You bench your #2 overall pick starter in favor of your 4th stringer who looks like a midwestern drug runner. That actually took balls. Will never happen again in NFL history. Bobby is one of us deep down. He just tells us w/his actions and not his absurdly laughable press conferences. I’m Team Bobby ™️

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

He obviously doesn’t understand or is able to comprehend the consequences of his actions. Especially now that he made a YouTube video. I have worked in private and Gov security for along time and if it’s true, they have him. This would fall in the the mentally unstable category. 

Cmon grandpa. Let’s grab your milk and get you ready for bed 

• Haha 2

Just now, Green Ghost said:

You know I luv ya, but you’re way off base here.
It’s one thing to boo from up in the stands (honestly even that is kinda dumb, but whatever…) waiting for the FO people and CS staff in the rain outside the stadium to harass them is pretty effing stupid, and crosses the line, imo.

If you think that’s the way a well adjusted adult behaves, you’re wrong. Sorry.

When McCagnon got off the bus with a shlt grin and I screamed YOU SUCK. , i felt i was helping the team. 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Speaks volumes about your discipline, judgment, and lack of professionalism in any manner. It’s an ignorant thing to do. What if the man is going through some serious sh*t in his life that you don’t know about. Oh god for bid ZW sucks so let me get loaded wait for him to tell him he drafted the next Ryan Leaf, boy you must be the smart one of the group.

I don’t care you can boo all you want it’s your right as is stalking the man you obviously don’t like. Has it ever occurred to you that you probably have zero clue what goes on behind the scenes. I am sure the FO and CS were just as happy with the results as you were. These guys trying to get the hell home but nope have to deal with a drunk fool standing in the rain  heckling people.  I am sure most would want to turn you into a pretzel. 

Come On Please GIF by NBA

if this is true in this day and age that everyone has a Video camera in their pocket and film everything i would expect to see this on TMZ soon. can you imagine a video showing the HC of the NYJ having to hold back the GM of the NYJ from beating up a fan. 

i think waiting after the game to heckle someone is stupid. BUT im not mad at this. i think this could be good. i still believe some of our FO people still have plans for Zach next year. im waiting for Football guy to tell use his sources still say that Zach Wilson will play for us again next year. if that happens we should all chip in to send Kevin to Seattle and Miami and keep reminding JD that he better trade Zach or bury him on the PS.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, DireJet said:

That’s what he was doing with Strev. Think about that moment. You bench your #2 overall pick starter in favor of your 4th stringer who looks like a midwestern drug runner. That actually took balls. Will never happen again in NFL history. Bobby is one of us deep down. He just tells us w/his actions and not his absurdly laughable press conferences. I’m Team Bobby ™️

Just wish he would have made the move at halftime so maybe we woulda had a shot at winning this one.  But, yeah, balls indeed I suppose.  Didn't take THAT much balls to finally put Zach out of his misery though when you HAVE to win....

• Upvote 1