Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So I waited by the bud light gate after the game where the players exit. JD came out and I said “way to draft ryan Leaf joe” and he lost his sh*t. Told me he “break me like a pretzel” and Saleh who was coming behind me how to grab him and push him toward the gate while security came. Of course security got mad at me and tried to blame me. Told them to check the cameras which they did not of course. They let let me walk. 

wow it was crazy 

Go slower..  what happened with Saleh?

• Haha 3

If true, it's understandable. Emotional arse kicking by opponent and seeing another first round pick blow up. If you are going to poke the lion don't be surprised that he growls at you. What is increasingly worrying is that Saleh may just walk away if they are puppet stringing him as a coach. It cetainly appears ZW is being force fed to him. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So I waited by the bud light gate after the game where the players exit. JD came out and I said “way to draft ryan Leaf joe” and he lost his sh*t. Told me he “break me like a pretzel” and Saleh who was coming behind him had to grab him and push him toward the gate while security came. Of course security got mad at me and tried to blame me. Told them to check the cameras which they did not of course. They let let me walk. 

wow it was crazy 

I mean, he probably would break you like a pretzel.  J/k crazy story.  Did he like dart toward you? 

Just now, usapaw said:

If true, it's understandable. Emotional arse kicking by opponent and seeing another first round pick blow up. If you are going to poke the lion don't be surprised that he growls at you. What is increasingly worrying is that Saleh may just walk away if they are puppet stringing him as a coach. It cetainly appears ZW is being force fed to him. 

I mentioned this as well…getting a feeling he may bounce in 2 weeks before the Jets stench really sinks in and hurts him long term , if I was advising him I think it’s a good time to walk away . 

8 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So I waited by the bud light gate after the game where the players exit. JD came out and I said “way to draft ryan Leaf joe” and he lost his sh*t. Told me he “break me like a pretzel” and Saleh who was coming behind him had to grab him and push him toward the gate while security came. Of course security got mad at me and tried to blame me. Told them to check the cameras which they did not of course. They let let me walk. 

wow it was crazy 

If this is actually true then we should be very concerned. 

i wouldn’t be afraid of a fat guy though 

11 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

wow it was crazy 

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

wow it was crazy 

Was probably Quincy in another costume. 

14 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

wow it was crazy 

Not surprised 

New York is definitely a pressure cooker that only a few can successfully navigate