Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When you suck for 50+ years, a fanbase has to cultivate a solid sense of humor to survive.  

Lions fans are funny AF too.

Either a sense of humor or bitterly attack fellow fans and blame them for the team’s misfortune.

Tomato, tomahto.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

Bro you literally been asking these same questions and saying this same crap since page 1, wtf is wrong with you?

Are you JD are are you the guy that carries his coffee cup? 

Why are you this invested in pretzel gate?????????

I’m legitimately curious 

Mostly because I ****ed my ankle up and can’t go anywhere or do much but Also the story just struck me as so looney it had to be fake but he’s sticking to his guns but won’t reply to simple ways he could offer evidence it happened. 

• Sympathy 1

48 minutes ago, Larz said:

Mostly because I ****ed my ankle up and can’t go anywhere or do much but Also the story just struck me as so looney it had to be fake but he’s sticking to his guns but won’t reply to simple ways he could offer evidence it happened. 

Well at least he admitted he has nothing else to do 

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Bro you literally been asking these same questions and saying this same crap since page 1, wtf is wrong with you?

Are you JD are are you the guy that carries his coffee cup? 

Why are you this invested in pretzel gate?????????

I’m legitimately curious 

We should bring on the crack investigative team from “Catfish” to run the forensics on Kevin’s phone. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, the Claw said:

Lol, this man child’s thread is still going and he’s still defending his actions. What a doofus.

Happy holidays everyone. 

We are staring at our 13th consecutive season pulling against teams we hate in the playoffs rather than for the Jets. Don’t take this from us, too.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

We are staring at our 13th consecutive season pulling against teams we hate in the playoffs rather than for the Jets. Don’t take this from us, too.

Nobody is saying that the losing is not frustrating.  Some of us are refusing to canonize a man for acting out like a child and a jerk because his favorite team didn't play well enough.   A normal adult goes home when the game is over and complains to his friends and family about the state of the team rather than goading the GM into a confrontation.  

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Nobody is saying that the losing is not frustrating.  Some of us are refusing to canonize a man for acting out like a child and a jerk because his favorite team didn't play well enough.   A normal adult goes home when the game is over and complains to his friends and family about the state of the team rather than goading the GM into a confrontation.  

You can judge and be entertained simultaneously. It’s basically the pitch for every TV reality show ever.

2 hours ago, Larz said:

people film EVERYTHING today. its hard to believe a ragging mad GM of a NFL team wasnt caught on camera going after a fan that his HC had to hold him back.

43 minutes ago, doitny said:

people film EVERYTHING today. its hard to believe a ragging mad GM of a NFL team wasnt caught on camera going after a fan that his HC had to hold him back.

I’m still shocked the story didn’t end with, “…and everyone around me applauded.”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Detective Larz for the 80th time. It was pouring, I wasn’t recording on my phone. I made a comment and the whole exchange was prob 20–30 seconds. You know some people don’t walk around recoding sh*t on their phone 

FWIW, I find your story more believable than Football Guy’s allegations that he has legitimate inside connections 

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You’re being a pretty good sport, even after 3 days of this. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Merry Christmas. The responses have been what I thought. You gotta take the good and bad when you put yourself out there. Alot of positive feedback from frustrated Jet fans, and a lot of your a pathetic piece of sh*t. 

Bout what I expected. But the internet is a weird place. Cant let anything m get to you to much 

• Upvote 1