Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

i'll be honest Kevin seems credible  - the story tracks 

I'm not surprised no one had their phone out to record in a monsoon 

Joe Douglas has always been an emotional dude, loudly cheering for his own picks and screaming in the draft room it wouldn't surprise me that much if he reacted to hecklers with the same level of emotion 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

37 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

One overlooked part of the story is that saleh had the presence of mind to get douglas out of that potentially bad situation.  This is why saleh can control the locker room.  

i have way more faith in Saleh as a coach than Douglas as a GM

it's a shame their fates are tied together

9 minutes ago, bitonti said:

i'll be honest Kevin seems credible  - the story tracks 

I'm not surprised no one had their phone out to record in a monsoon 

Joe Douglas has always been an emotional dude, loudly cheering for his own picks and screaming in the draft room it wouldn't surprise me that much if he reacted to hecklers with the same level of emotion 

Exactly. Dude has always been kind of a "bro" in many ways. Not sure why people are suprised by this. 

Nice video. I think you spoke for a lot of Jets fans. No complaints after watching the video.

But the more I think about it, the more I’m like, I actually want to see KevinC fight Joe Douglas. Not a fist fight / street fight. That stuff is for barbarians. Maybe something regulated by UFC. Undercard at a Vegas UFC event. I’d paid for this no doubt. I think you got him. Douglas has short arms. Just jab him to death.

7 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

So I waited by the bud light gate after the game where the players exit. JD came out and I said “way to draft ryan Leaf joe” and he lost his sh*t. Told me he “break me like a pretzel” and Saleh who was coming behind him had to grab him and push him toward the gate while security came. Of course security got mad at me and tried to blame me. Told them to check the cameras which they did not of course. They let let me walk. 

wow it was crazy 

We saw your vid. He'd definitely break you like a pretzel. Joe D is built like a gigantic androgynous sweet potato.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Really?  Exact opposite for me.  

What’s the rationale? I’ve been back and forth on Saleh but I think he’s a good coach who’s frustrated by the obvious nonsense above him. His reaction after the Patriots game was a glimpse imo. Douglas is coming off as a careerist yes man who the Eagles got rid of for a reason.

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Nice video. I think you spoke for a lot of Jets fans. No complaints after watching the video.

But the more I think about it, the more I’m like, I actually want to see KevinC fight Joe Douglas. Not a fist fight / street fight. That stuff is for barbarians. Maybe something regulated by UFC. Undercard at a Vegas UFC event. I’d paid for this no doubt. I think you got him. Douglas has short arms. Just jab him to death.

LOL I will do it for charity if JD agrees

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

But I never said that lol

Downvote away brother. I’m not a you tuber 

The opening line was something about him calling you a fresh out the oven, soft bodied dough boy pretzel and him saying he would snap you like a Slim Jim and consume your innards while you were lucid. Also, jk broski. I didn't downvote cause I don't care. Youtube sucks... except for DIY stuff. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No no, Kevin only noted he went to law school.  Who the hell knows what happened from there.  His origin story will be fascinating when the Marvel Cinematic Universe picks up on it.

The question is, will he use his powers for good, or end up being trashed by the likes of Iman Vellani?

• Haha 1

Kevin, I give you a lot of credit. You really lay it out there, and there is something to be said for certain bravado.

I will advise you the following, and it is given with full sincerity--If you and your wife should ever have any children, and any of those children should become involved in youth sports, do not, and I repeat, DO NOT, go to any of their games. For their future wellness and ability to adjust as adolescents, this is imperative.

Happy Holidays, and I wish you peace and tranquility.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1