Mike White can't do TD's?

I'm starting to see a trend here. Between the 20's MFW does pretty well, can matriculate the ball down the field. He gets teammates involved and motivated. He does bring a certain energy when he is in the game but lately he can't get the ball in the end zone?

What gives? Play calling? Guys not making plays for him? Zack got a voo doo doll?

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Sympathy 1

Our 2023 QB is not on the roster. Zero shot Saleh/Douglas roll with White next year.
I'm starting to think the same thing. I don't know who the right guy is but damn why is is so hard for this team to find a guy that can consistently win?

It seems Mike White sucks a little less than Zach Wilson. Which makes sense given that he's a 5th round pick who was cut 4 times by this team. I hope he turns it around and is better than Tom Brady. But sucking a bit less than Zach Wilson may be the ceiling here.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I'm starting to see a trend here. Between the 20's MFW does pretty well, can matriculate the ball down the field. He gets teammates involved and motivated. He does bring a certain energy when he is in the game but lately he can't get the ball in the end zone?

What gives? Play calling? Guys not making plays for him? Zack got a voo doo doll?

Shh, you might anger the mike white truthers who think a 27 year old journeyman had magically become the answer because he happened to be better than Zach. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

LaFleur isn’t the guy. His play calling balls get smaller and smaller the bigger the call. It’s awful

The more games the offense can’t score tds the less blame goes to any one qb.  This offense is stale, and they never attack the end zone.  It reminds me of the Pennington era where they would try and orchestrate these 12 play drives with precision.  Freakin attack vertically.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

LaFleur isn’t the guy. His play calling balls get smaller and smaller the bigger the call. It’s awful
Today is the first day that it is painfully obvious he is over his skis. Other times I have gone back and forth due to questionable qb play...and even today MFW is clearly not getting it done but MLF isn't helping him very much.

• Sympathy 1