I've got Saleh's next slogan ready for him

3 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

i mean are you people slow?

he said, its not about the playoffs, its about winning a game right now.

which is exactly right...no coaches should be focusing on the playoffs when you cant even win a game.

Yea. It's just a cherry picked soundbite that sounds bad. However, that coupled with the team coming out flat and soft....not a good look. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alentador31 said:

Yea. It's just a cherry picked soundbite that sounds bad. However, that coupled with the team coming out flat and soft....not a good look. 

he should know better then to make that statement because he should know that media would use it for clicks without the full context.

its frustrating that this is how sh*tty out media is to our own team.

8 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

i mean are you people slow?

he said, its not about the playoffs, its about winning a game right now.

which is exactly right...no coaches should be focusing on the playoffs when you cant even win a game.

So my question is why didn't Saleh do everything he could to WIN THE GAME? He stuck with an obviously ineffective Mike White when he should have brought Streveler into the game in the fourth quarter when the game was still winnable. I think Saleh deserves to be fired for that. As the HC you owe it to your team to do whatever is necessary to get the win and he did NOTHING.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ex-Rex said:

So my question is why didn't Saleh do everything he could to WIN THE GAME? He stuck with an obviously ineffective Mike White when he should have brought Streveler into the game in the fourth quarter when the game was still winnable. I think Saleh deserves to be fired for that. As the HC you owe it to your team to do whatever is necessary to get the win and he did NOTHING.

Streveler? that's your argument? lol

this is the sad life of a jets fan....we are talking about a 4th string scrub that cant even throw the ball 30 yards in the air without the receiver having to run back for it.

2 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

Streveler? that's your argument? lol

this is the sad life of a jets fan....we are talking about a 4th string scrub that cant even throw the ball 30 yards in the air without the receiver having to run back for it.

Yesterday that 4th string scrub was the best active QB on the team.  

26 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

He may of ended his career with that comment. 

I was like WTF. 

Very unlikely that Woody/JD fire Saleh.  Their problem all season was the QB.  He's going to get another year.  If they mange to get it right with the next QB, Saleh will look good.  If they don't arrange a good QB situation for next year, they will have another let down in 2023 and Saley wont be back for 2024

17 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

That Mann is still on this team shows you the ineptitude of the FO.  ST's stink just as bad as the O. 

20 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

Saleh never thinks out of the box. For example, he should have pulled Wilson in the 2nd NE game in the second half. It was obvious Wilson was struggling. Even if White came in and won the game, start Wilson in the next game. 
Fast forward to Seattle. It was obvious White was horrendous yesterday. We were fighting for our playoff lives, why not pull him for Flacco in the 2nd half? Sure it’s trying to catch lighting in a bottle but do something! Just don’t go down without a fight!

• Upvote 1