If Rodgers is a Jet

Packers12

2 minutes ago, hawk said:

99.9% of posters, myself included, on here hate everyone and everything, including the Jets.

Its not our faults though since we do root for the Jets, and as such we are proven to be ****ed in the head.

Don't take us assholes personally.

I believe you guys lead the season series between our 2 teams.

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

I was just thinking about this last night:

Guys our #1 QB option locked himself in a freaking cave for the past 4 days… like really think about this sh*t, seriously 

You can’t make this s*** up, only jet fans deal with such madness year in and year out and

idk if I want to LOL or cry

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

A cave might be better. He willingly put himself in a solitary confinement jail with no light, no bathroom from the sound of it and food provided through a slot in the wall.  

• Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

A cave might be better. He willingly put himself in a solitary confinement jail with no light, no bathroom from the sound of it and food provided through a slot in the wall.  

thats not totally accurate. there is a light if needed and he could leave at anytime if he wants. 4 days was the maximum. 

Rodgers could have went in, slept for a day, woke up and said F it, flipped on the light an left.

3 hours ago, hawk said:

99.9% of posters, myself included, on here hate everyone and everything, including the Jets.

Its not our faults though since we do root for the Jets, and as such we are proven to be ****ed in the head.

Don't take us assholes personally.

We need a post of the year, because this would be it.