Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

15 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I've been on record for Jimmy G weeks ago 

He's a cold weather guy 

Just as much injury risk as Rodgers at like half the price 

Just curious as you say somehow Jimmy G and Aaron Rodgers are the same injury risk, when is the last game Aaron Rodgers missed due to injury? I will be waiting for your answer, because it will take you a while.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hotrodcharlie said:

Let’s all wait around while a grown man decides if he wants to make $59 million to play a game in 2023

Rodgers is all Diva with massive ego. He is top 10 all time, but it’s kind of shocking just over a yr ago he was winning back to back MVPs, now his own team wants to dump him for an unknown backup. And only the jets appear interested.. You would expect this type of treatment for a guy like Daniel Jones lol.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Rodgers is all Diva with massive ego. He is top 10 all time, but it’s kind of shocking just over a yr ago he was winning back to back MVPs, now his own team wants to dump him for an unknown backup. And only the jets appear interested.. You would expect this type of treatment for a guy like Daniel Jones lol.  

Let’s remember Woody Johnson put us in this situation. Pure desperation for a guy past his prime 

• Upvote 4
  • More Ugh 1

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

it's really ******* weird. and it's weirder still Jets are all over him right now, like a total franchise inflection point whether they get him or no and the stories that come out about this process. Total mindcuck. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Vader said:

it's really ******* weird. and it's weirder still Jets are all over him right now, like a total franchise inflection point whether they get him or no and the stories that come out about this process. Total mindcuck. 

Couldn’t have said it better ha. You would think GB would be pretending they wouldn’t mind keeping him, to maybe gain some leverage in comp. But no, the President just admitted openly “ ya we don’t want him back, but we really he can force his way back, maybe ..” lol 

I think when FA starts next week jets should start taking to jimmy, etc. And not wait on packers, and or rodgers. Then GB  will be stuck with a awkward situation.. They may panic and end up taking a 7th round pick for Rodgers if they think we may sign someone else ha. 

• Upvote 1

The Jets and Arod took all the joy out of this for us long suffering Jets fans.  Its so anticlimactic at this point. Months and months of waiting.  This situation is played out already.

Imagine the collective dopamine release this board could have experienced if a trade this big suddenly happened out of nowhere. We were robbed of that. Boooooo

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bless you....Thank you said:

The Jets and Arod took all the joy out of this for us long suffering Jets fans.  Its so anticlimactic at this point. Months and months of waiting.  This situation is played out already.

Imagine the collective dopamine release this board could have experienced if a trade this big suddenly happened out of nowhere. We were robbed of that. Boooooo

The joy and climax should be the season.

Not now.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

43 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

We could try something very unjetlike. Invest decently on OL for once that will actually protect its QB lol.. 

Becton, Fant, AVT, Tomlinson. They invested, they just need a better return on that investment.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Becton, Fant, AVT, Tomlinson. They invested, they just need a better return on that investment.

Ya it hasn’t been too bad lately. But I believe jets had longest streak of not taking a OL in first round until becton. And I don’t remember much of them in 2nd. I Remember when mangini got the jets to select both Dbrick and mangold in the first round. Rex Ryan would have literally strangled Mike T to death if he attempted that in his era lol.. 

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Bless you....Thank you said:

Months and Months of waiting?  Wait. How long was I asleep? 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

The joy and climax should be the season.

Not now

With all the comments of cuck and cucking, I don't believe many here will be able to control there climax. A little premature if you ask me.

P.S: Had to google cuck, as I thought it was a misspelling at first. You learn alot from this board, lol.

• Haha 3

JD to To Aaron ...

"I don't know
Why you mean that much to me
(You don't know) What it feels like lovin' you
(We all know) A change is good for you
(That's all right) Gotta do what you gotta do
Anyway

All I want is a place in your heart to fall into
All I need is someone to love
And tonight it's you, tonight it's you
"
-with the help of Cheap Trick

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Couldn’t have said it better ha. You would think GB would be pretending they wouldn’t mind keeping him, to maybe gain some leverage in comp. But no, the President just admitted openly “ ya we don’t want him back, but we really he can force his way back, maybe ..” lol 

I think when FA starts next week jets should start taking to jimmy, etc. And not wait on packers, and or rodgers. Then GB  will be stuck with a awkward situation.. They may panic and end up taking a 7th round pick for Rodgers if they think we may sign someone else ha. 

Reverse psychology.   Everyone who ever had a hot girl dump him has always tried to get her back.   Rodgers will be buying Green-bays President expensive jewelry by tomorrow.  

9 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Problem is, even if a trade is finalized verbally, it cannot be announced until next Wednesday, so saying a Jets official press conference is happening tomorrow is obviously made up. 

A trade can be announced immediately. However, the press conference would have to wait until Wednesday, the start of the new league year. Stafford for Goff was announced in late January 2021.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

7 hours ago, bitonti said:

I've been on record for Jimmy G weeks ago 

He's a cold weather guy 

Just as much injury risk as Rodgers at like half the price 

OK.. Got it.  History greatly disproves your 3rd sentence. I mean... it's 100% wrong as of now. I guess you think age equalizes the injury risk?  I don't agree at all and statsI'm positive would say you are way off.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, PS17 said:

So we’re at the everyone is a cuck stage of the thread. JN acting like it’s been awake for 72 hours straight. Y’all need a nap

Well, to be fair, the cucking is much more interesting than watching Woody Johnson try and swoon Aaron Rodgers who could smell his desperation from his hole of darkness and now is just dragging him around by his nut sack while JN sits on the edge of their collective seats for updates from a "insider" who actually never been right about anything and just says things that the media says as if he presenting the "scoop".

So hell, lets get the cucking rolling baby!!!!