JetNation 2023 Mock Draft - Discussion

Dcat

I'm on the clock but I'm willing to trade out of the pick.  I'm willing to drop out of the 2nd round.  I will make a pick at 6:45 if I don't hear from anyone.  Sorry to hold it up a little longer but I have too many guys lumped together right now. 

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Folks keep pointing this out but never give a response when I ask whom they would select at #13 (Commanders) or #16 (Chargers) and finally 21 ( after obtaining #85; #97 & #118)?

Here’s your chance.

I’m always looking to see where I made a mistake. That’s why I love the PFN Draft Simulator. I wish I had options I liked at #13 & # 16 that met a need.

image.png

I have you a response.

43 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'm on the clock but I'm willing to trade out of the pick.  I'm willing to drop out of the 2nd round.  I will make a pick at 6:45 if I don't hear from anyone.  Sorry to hold it up a little longer but I have too many guys lumped together right now. 

I too, am willing to field trade offers.  
But only once I’m on the clock. 

• Haha 1

3 of the 4 mods have missed picks.  

LOL.  Only the Jets.

Pick changed to TCU  OG Avila.  Lions need the IOL for sure!  I like the TCU guy next on my list.  Plus he is versatile and can flip to C if ever needed

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Dcat said:

3 of the 4 mods have missed picks.  

LOL.  Only the Jets.

Pick changed to TCU  OG Avila.  Lions need the IOL for sure!  I like the TCU guy next on my list.  Plus he is versatile and can flip to C if ever needed

For my $ the best IOL in this draft.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NYJetsVets91 said:

Wanna share the offer just for sh*ts and grins? I beat him up a bit on the trade value chart.. ?

Not yet as I have made another trade offer with another player and will have to wait to see if he agrees to it or not.  I will let you know what it was eventually.

• Upvote 1

Bah!  I wanted to get @Beerfish to trade that to me!

I have #69 and #77, then I don't pick again until #167.  Thanks Sony Michel and Troy Hill, but WTF we have a Lombardi for it.  If anybody has a target they are looking for I'd be interested in getting back into the 4th round, but not looking to drop a ton and add mindless late picks.  Honestly, I usually would be, but the Rams already have 8 picks from the bottom of the 5th round on. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Your first rounder is worth within a 4th of my entire draft.  Something tells me the fans and board and not going to give me any credit for that super bowl win.

The way I see it, it doesn't matter where my two selections (so far) were selected as far as round number. All that matters to me is I have bequeathed The Chargers QB, Justin Herbert  with two playmakers, who I believe can be pro-bowlers, and I still have 6 more selections to go. Hopefully I can get a pass rusher like Nolan Smith.

Jahmyr Gibbs was the one essential player I wanted on my team, and I simply could not afford to wait for my turn to come around again. I'm sure somebody would have taken him in the 2nd round before it got to me. The Chargers need a PR and Gibbs is so much more than that. And Cedric Tillman was a steal where I got him. 

• Upvote 2