Becton is a very big man

25 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

How about not missing leg day? 
legs look tiny, looks like an injury waiting to happen.  

It’s his body type dude. Guys tall, legs tend to be long and lean. Not disagreeing but you can have very strong and pliable legs without bulk. Combined with the injury history it’s a very reasonable concern. 

2 hours ago, GandWFan said:

Giant size even after losing weight!  Can't wait for him to be serving pancakes instead of eating them.  

Nice to see he got in shape.  Only took him 3 years.  If he looks good, pick up his option.  Then Franchise him.  This guy should never be signed for more than 1 year at a time.  The minute he gets a long term contract, he will put that 50-60 pounds right back.  BEWARE ANY PLAYER WHO WAITS UNTIL A CONTRACT YEAR TO GET IN SHAPE!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

He needs to get out of those crocs. Come on now.

Arnold looks great for any age. Crazy he is 75.

Ngannou looks solid. Imagine being locked in a hexagon shaped cage with him and being told to fight him in front of a large crowd. lol. My flight response would be so strong that I think I’ll be able to do a backflip out of the cage. 

• Haha 1

This is it for Becton.  He seems like he is focused and doing his best.  His life is on the line, just like it was 3 years ago when he was preparing for the Draft and duped the Jets.  

If he can't play well and stay on the field this year, he will never will.  The $64,000 Question is whether we take his 5th year option in May 2023.  The other option is to franchise him if he looks good after next year.  

But if at worst/best we have two highly drafted Ts like the Giants and other teams, and at best/worst we have a new highly drafted T this year, I would have to think that the call this year is to draft a T round 1 (where the good ones generally go). 

This is it for Becton.  He seems like he is focused and doing his best.  His life is on the line, just like it was 3 years ago when he was preparing for the Draft and duped the Jets.  
If he can't play well and stay on the field this year, he will never will.  The $64,000 Question is whether we take his 5th year option in May 2023.  The other option is to franchise him if he looks good after next year.  
But if at worst/best we have two highly drafted Ts like the Giants and other teams, and at best/worst we have a new highly drafted T this year, I would have to think that the call this year is to draft a T round 1 (where the good ones generally go). 
Could do worse than stabling 2 dominant tackles and losing one to free agency garnering more comp picks. Depends where the bulk of cap is being allocated.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk