Rodgers at MetLife last night

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Incredible. What was the Green Bay equivalent to this? Wilco playing at the Kohl Center? 

It’s not difficult to see why he was in Malibu California during April May and June the last few years with the packers. It’s not right so to speak, he’s getting paid millions, just fly in for the official work outs and fly home but that’s kinda of the veteran mindset. Back when they still had 2-a-days strahan would fake a contract dispute and miraculously show up the day after 2-a-days ended lol. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Rodgers at a swift concert and Garrett Wilson walking around with a purse….this Super Bowl story is going to have an interesting chapter 1
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_05/IMG_6646.thumb.jpeg.119adc7cb92d55ae9e75e74a42c7642e.jpeg
For your information sir that is not a purse it is a male carry on.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

IDK why this is a shock to some of you.  When the jets pr dept went around asking what each players favorite swift song was he said he couldnt chose just one and picked a whole album. Its art and entertainment, some of yall need to get over yourselves.  and **** the guy for videoing him while he was in his zone. 

• Upvote 3

She writes the lyrics and the melodies.  That's talent whether you're into "dumped by my boyfriend" rock or not.
And plays a bunch of instruments. Well. I saw her with my daughter about 6 years ago and I really enjoyed it. That's coming from a guy that grew up on 80's metal. She's a great song writer and musician.
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Larz said:

I have on my phone; Abba, Bee Gees, John Denver, Neal diamond, men without hats, the cure, Duran Duran, simply red, Depeche Mode etc etc etc. 

I don’t care what anyone thinks about it. That’s the best part of being over 50. I just don’t care what anyone thinks about me anymore lol. 

+ 1

1 hour ago, sirlancemehlot said:

She writes the lyrics and the melodies.  That's talent whether you're into "dumped by my boyfriend" rock or not.

She’s expected to be a billionaire at the end of this tour. It’s pop with great hooks and it’s relatable to her demographic , good for them 

She’s expected to be a billionaire at the end of this tour. It’s pop with great hooks and it’s relatable to her demographic , good for them 
I know I am an old curmudgeon ... I just don't get it. That being said she is one of the more bearable 'great' artists of the day I guess.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

... this is true .. one thing that separates artists from wannabees is the ability to generate work prolifically. She's an artist ... Talent is a subjective topic. Go back and listen to some Elvis songs .. not exactly Tennessee Williams.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie