Rodgers at MetLife last night

18 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I know I am an old curmudgeon ... I just don't get it. That being said she is one of the more bearable 'great' artists of the day I guess.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

It’s like lady Gaga’s little monsters only 1000 times more. Swifties have a culture of support and positivity. It’s like their own world.  To me her melodies and choruses are very repetitive but I’m not the target audience. It’s the ultimate ear worm pop music.
When she dropped the last album every single song hit the charts. Strictly commercially speaking she’s in Elvis/Beatles territory.  My daughter is 22, I’m very proud that’s she’s into Pink Floyd and 80s new wave lol but she did occasionally play swift around the house when she was 15. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I bought my wife tickets to this with really good seats on a whim last night because she’s secretly a swifty but unfortunately plans poorly. Was stuck in ungodly traffic at MetLife at 1:30 AM sureounded by preteens got rerouted on my way to lot D and had to pick her up at dream mall parking and had to follow her on find my. After her asking for the millionth time she couldn’t see me when it was clear our dots were right ******* on top of one another I started flashing my lights and beeping my horn incessantly and she finally turns around and goes ohhh there you are ( I continue until she gets to the car btw cause I had enough)

Meanwhile I’ve got these ******* rashes on the side of my face and on top of my scalp adding to my Ill temperament.

this morning my oldest son is biking at the park with my best friends eldest. I tell my best friend who’s a PA about my rash he asks three qualifying questions 1) is it only on one side of your face 2) aare your lymph nodes swollen 3) are the rashes tender all yeses and he’s like you have ducking shingles dude. Omg

ive also been on ozempic cause I’m a fat **** who’s trying to be there for at least my second child’s 18th and everything’s been fine till the 5th week when I started voiding uncontrollably and sh*tting out even the water in my system. I guess last week was my body’s final straw and he said hey enough of this bullsh*t here’s some shingles for your trouble on top of your night sh*ts

Anyways point is I love ozempic it’s a game changer and I’ll be damned if I blame my shingles on it directly. I’ll levy it on Taylor swift and MetLife traffic last night that just ending up breaking me

so in conclusion **** t swift. Ariana wouldn’t charge her fans 3000 for the priveleage of seeing her AND Ariana is the better artist anyway. True queen

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

I bought my wife tickets to this with really good seats on a whim last night because she’s secretly a swifty but unfortunately plans poorly. Was stuck in ungodly traffic at MetLife at 1:30 AM sureounded by preteens got rerouted on my way to lot D and had to pick her up at dream mall parking and had to follow her on find my. After her asking for the millionth time she couldn’t see me when it was clear our dots were right ******* on top of one another I started flashing my lights and beeping my horn incessantly and she finally turns around and goes ohhh there you are ( I continue until she gets to the car btw cause I had enough)

Meanwhile I’ve got these ******* rashes on the side of my face and on top of my scalp adding to my Ill temperament.

this morning my oldest son is biking at the park with my best friends eldest. I tell my best friend who’s a PA about my rash he asks three qualifying questions 1) is it only on one side of your face 2) aare your lymph nodes swollen 3) are the rashes tender all yeses and he’s like you have ducking shingles dude. Omg

ive also been on ozempic cause I’m a fat **** who’s trying to be there for at least my second child’s 18th and everything’s been fine till the 5th week when I started voiding uncontrollably and sh*tting out even the water in my system. I guess last week was my body’s final straw and he said hey enough of this bullsh*t here’s some shingles for your trouble on top of your night sh*ts

Anyways point is I love ozempic it’s a game changer and I’ll be damned if I blame my shingles on it directly. I’ll levy it on Taylor swift and MetLife traffic last night that just ending up breaking me

so in conclusion **** t swift. Ariana wouldn’t charge her fans 3000 for the priveleage of seeing her AND Ariana is the better artist anyway. True queen

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

• Haha 4

My daughter got 4 tickets, presale for $55 each. She went with her best friend and had an amazing time. Was so happy for her.

Was also happy that she listened to me when I said, "Don't be like me, I give tickets away all the time. You need to sell the other two."

I listed them for her and they sold right away. Selling $55 seats for $1,750 each is not something I think we will ever see in our lifetime. The section was lower level but considered obstructed view on the side of the stage. Well worth it.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Larz said:

I have on my phone; Abba, Bee Gees, John Denver, Neal diamond, men without hats, the cure, Duran Duran, simply red, Depeche Mode etc etc etc. 

I don’t care what anyone thinks about it. That’s the best part of being over 50. I just don’t care what anyone thinks about me anymore lol. 

Jerry Seinfeld Ok GIFABBA ?????!!!!!

Not that there’s anything wrong with that 

• Haha 2

On 5/28/2023 at 12:58 PM, Hal N of Provo said:

Either that or he enjoys having sex with a Swiftie.

You don’t see **breaking news @Jetsfan80 is a fan of Hallmark Movies** tweets on his date nights.  

I always knew the dude was a little off lol.... jk 80...

On 5/28/2023 at 1:13 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Dude, some Xmas Hallmark movies have Lacey Chabert in them.  😍

you stay away from my mother, she's the biggest Hallmark fan on the planet lol...

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

My daughter got 4 tickets, presale for $55 each. She went with her best friend and had an amazing time. Was so happy for her.

Was also happy that she listened to me when I said, "Don't be like me, I give tickets away all the time. You need to sell the other two."

I listed them for her and they sold right away. Selling $55 seats for $1,750 each is not something I think we will ever see in our lifetime. The section was lower level but considered obstructed view on the side of the stage. Well worth it.

Love you boss but over last   decade so Jet tickets were a lot closer to having Milli Vanilli than Taylor Swift tickets to sell. Your daughter just showed you how it’s done. Haha 

• Haha 2