Rodgers vs AFC East

Bronx

Throughout his career, Rodgers is 10-6 outright against the AFC East. That includes 3-1 records against the Jets and Dolphins. He has split four games with both the Bills and Patriots. Rodgers is 8-8 against the four AFC East teams. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

I belelieve that we can be 4-2 this year or better against the AFC East. Saleh has figured out Josh Allen's weaknesses and it seems like Allen struggles against Saleh's D.

I predict that we will lose one game each to the Patriots and Dolphins while sweeping the Bills this year. Bellicheat is  the better coach and will find a way to beat us at least once. Miami's talent is parallel to the Jets, but their QB availability will probably hinder the team's success this year.

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

Throughout his career, Rodgers is 10-6 outright against the AFC East. That includes 3-1 records against the Jets and Dolphins. He has split four games with both the Bills and Patriots. Rodgers is 8-8 against the four AFC East teams. 

this paragraph makes no sense.   is he 10-6 against the AFC East?  or 8-8?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Your opinion.  NFL execs, players, scouts and coaches have Rodgers #2 in the AFC East amd #4 in the NFL.

Interestingly, they don’t even have Tua in the top 10 in the NFL.  Think he was propped up by Hill and Waddle.

2022:  NFL.com

Allen 4

Tua 7

Rodgers 14

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-ranking-all-32-teams-primary-starting-quarterbacks-at-the-end-of-th

• Thumb Down 2

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Right now he's the third best QB in the division.  Should be interesting how the division QB battles play out.

No one agrees with your scouring last years rankings.  
Funny how ZW being the worst in the league never was an issue for you. 
You want Tua or Jones over Rodgers?  Good for you 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Bronx said:

The Packers with Rodgers are 10-6 vs the AFC East. This is a completely irrelevant stat.  Football is not tennis.  Individuals don't win or lose.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Do you actually believe that Tua is better than Rodgers? 

I think he was a better player last year.  

I can really only use the information at hand.  

It's tough to look at a 39 year old QB and expect him to get better at 40.  Maybe he'll defy the odds, It's certainly possible.  I sure hope he does.

• Thumb Down 1

27 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No one agrees with your scouring last years rankings.  
Funny how ZW being the worst in the league never was an issue for you. 
You want Tua or Jones over Rodgers?  Good for you 

I think Rodgers is probably still better than Mac at this point.  

I don't have an issue with Rodgers as the Jets QB.  It's a massive upgrade over what we had - I just think it's a tough division - with 2 other really good QB's.

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Bronx said:

His stats are better than Rodgers:

Screenshot_20230720_115550_Google.thumb.jpg.5925c189bf42324487a4b9cf586c8ef5.jpg

Screenshot_20230720_115613_Google.thumb.jpg.4ffdc96f2fcf5104efe15106c2857cb6.jpg

...and Miami was a better team as well.

Screenshot_20230720_115527_Google.thumb.jpg.3258f610f6b9e9a5c9564ca8cd920ddd.jpg

So Aaron with a Broken Thumb and Lazard as the best WR had almost the same stats as Tua with Waddle and Hill... Interesting... Context matters 

2 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Fido's list:

1) Zach Wilson
2) Josh Allen

3) Aaron Rodgers

He already admitted that he's treating this season like the Earp Vendetta Ride through the Arizona Territory with the goal of spoiling the board and season for all those who dared "hate" on Zach.

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I think Rodgers is probably still better than Mac at this point.  

I don't have an issue with Rodgers as the Jets QB.  It's a massive upgrade over what we had - I just think it's a tough division - with 2 other really good QB's.

You can continue to take this stand all by yourself, confident because no one agrees with you

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do people think it matters what the win record of the 2008-2018 packers vs. the 2008 Pats

It's more of a trivia thing to be honest but could play as a psychological factor in some cases.

IMO the jets and Rodgers go 5-1 in division games.  The teams know way more about Allen, Jones, and tua as their respective teams QBs but very little about Rodgers on the jets.  I suspect they’re all going to be expecting Rodgers from the packer years when I think it’s going to be more of an up tempo ground attack.  The jets are going to move chains and chew up clock.

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

what's the teams record when Aaron Rodgers starts at QB and there is a harvest moon? Could be a psychological factor.

Undefeated, as long as he continues his darkness retreats.