Kwon coming home?

39 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Put this one in JD's f*ck up column

How so? We literally drafted a guy and let him grow into the role. That literally is how it is supposed to work.

People are ridiculous wanting us to just go back the how poorly run teams operate.

You are literally in the midst of us finally having a gm building a sb roster, pulling is from the depth of crappy NFL team to a winning and great team culture in the image of the ravens and eagles and sf49ers and you over here talking about JD ****s ups.

Are you serious?

What the hell is wrong with you.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

22 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I was hopeful to get Kwon back.  What am  I missing here?  Its not like we have an abundance of talent there not to have him in the rotation.

Sherwood our drafted guy is supposed to be capable of taking that spot over. And he has been talked up. I am optimistic about it actually, nice to see drafted guys coached up and that the whole safety to linebacker thing worked out...maybe

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

How so? We literally drafted a guy and let him grow into the role. That literally is how it is supposed to work.

People are ridiculous wanting us to just go back the how poorly run teams operate.

You are literally in the midst of us finally having a gm building a sb roster, pulling is from the depth of crappy NFL team to a winning and great team culture in the image of the ravens and eagles and sf49ers and you over here talking about JD ****s ups.

Are you serious?

What the hell is wrong with you.

That's an assumption as of now, that the player is ready to replace him. As was my statement. So now, I get to say "What the hell is wrong with YOU?"

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

11 hours ago, thebuzzardman said:

Put this one in JD's f*ck up column

🙄

If they wanted him back, they would have done it a long time ago. They obviously have a stable of LB's that they believe are ready, whether that is Sherwood, Nasirildeen, these were our drafted players two years ago. A player I'm also curious about that could make the jump is Chazz Surratt

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JetsRay said:

🙄

If they wanted him back, they would have done it a long time ago. They obviously have a stable of LB's that they believe are ready, whether that is Sherwood, Nasirildeen, these were our drafted players two years ago. A player I'm also curious about that could make the jump is Chazz Surratt

Probably. Hopefully they are right. 

It’s funny.  I come here everyday and a common take is Saleh is a defensive HC and he likes defense while the team should acquire offensive players to build around Rodgers.  So while we’re trying to sign Cook we’re complaining that Kwon Alexander is signing elsewhere.  A player who obviously wasn’t in our plams

It’s funny.  I come here everyday and a common take is Saleh is a defensive HC and he likes defense while the team should acquire offensive players to build around Rodgers.  So while we’re trying to sign Cook we’re complaining that Kwon Alexander is signing elsewhere.  A player who obviously wasn’t in our plams
? Plam ... Not familiar

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, JetsRay said:

🙄

Nasrildeen was waived and spent much of last season on the practice squad.  They like him, but probably not too much.  Surratt is an interesting athlete, but I would assume this year's 6th Zaire Barnes is more likely to make it at this point.  They also have a few UDFA that are a bit interesting - Maalik Hall, Claudin Cherulus and Caleb Johnson,

6 hours ago, Drums said:

Ouch, sounds like they barely wanted him. Which means he could have been had pretty easily if the Jets made an effort--they clearly didn't want him.

He might be available again when cutdown happens. DJ Reed will be pissed! 🤯