Kwon coming home?

Jets have a tight cap.  Kwon is a good player--knows the system.  Doesn't need to be here until later in camp.

Some of the younger players are getting a chance to show they can match Kwon.  And keeping the $ in house give the Jets the opportunity to spend the money elsewhere on even better players -- or to cover injuries (I hope not).  I think that's smart.

Jets could lose him if another team needs to fill a slot.  But it's probably worth the risk to see how it plays out.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

The move makes a ton of sense. He played well last year

Actually, I love his spirit and intensity but he made some pretty bad mistakes last year. And they are pretty high on Sherwood. I'd be happy inviting him to camp on a non-guaranteed contract or some kind of vet minimum deal. He could also be the kind of veteran guy you look to sign in week two after the rules change.

• Upvote 1

Actually, I love his spirit and intensity but he made some pretty bad mistakes last year. And they are pretty high on Sherwood. I'd be happy inviting him to camp on a non-guaranteed contract or some kind of vet minimum deal. He could also be the kind of veteran guy you look to sign in week two after the rules change.
Rule change ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Bringing back everyone from this defense last year will only make it better and more consistent. Not to mention adding athletic freak Will McDonald to the mix, should be fun times! Let’s go Kwon sign the contract!

people sleeping on the DT we added.  2 of them are BEASTS

• Upvote 1