### Game Day 2023 HOF Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

Are you guys really complaining about the play of the future UPS players? Deep into the 3rd quarter of the extra PS game is the definition of on the bubble - how many of these players make the team or PS?

Yes because these are our backups and we know how injuries go with this team.  No standouts Wilson needs like five years. If he is not out of the league ASAP.

Just now, Dunnie said:

Wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

How am I wrong, how many penalties, backups and rookies look horrible.  I know it’s the first preseason game, not very encouraging. Wilson needs to be heavily medicated before he take the field, I can sense his anxiety through the TV.

Just now, FTL Jet Fan said:

Yes because these are our backups and we know how injuries go with this team.  No standouts Wilson needs like five years. If he is not out of the league ASAP.

I don't think these guys are our backups. I don't think any of them make the roster or the PS. Maybe a couple. Yeah, they suck. Also most are. rookies and UDFA's as well - this is way early into training camp. If so many players get hurt so that a bulk of these guys are playing - we are lost.

• Upvote 3