Allen Lazard banged up

JETS SB

2 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Seems Allen Lazard left practice early. Word from some, that he came down lame on long pass from Aaron Rodgers. Hopefully nothing big. Terrible timing. 

2 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Not good news with the Davis retirement.  

Crazy, according to the people who know everything we had the best wr group in the NFL

• Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Not taking JSN over Will “check out my spin move” McDonald.

Will, better be the next coming of Von Miller or it was a terrible pick.

Lazard banged up, Davis retiring. That McDonald pick not looking so good, since it was not an area of need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup...

and trading Moore for a discount, passing on OBJ and not even really engaging on Hopkins.  

I just hope none of those come back to haunt this team down the road.

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yup...

and trading Moore for a discount, passing on OBJ and not even really engaging on Hopkins.  

I just hope none of those come back to haunt this team down the road.

I didnt want ant of them regardless of CD

however passing on JSN....that is scary

• Upvote 1

I thought about if JD now regrets trading Moore but once he acted the way he did last year, I think in JD and Saleh's eyes, it needed to happen. Also, I'm still happy with the McDonald pick. In basically every draft, there are plenty of WRs that end up being good and they're not all from the 1st round. We probably had a chance to take someone else but JD decided not to so I don't see the point in crying about McDonald over JSN. Corey Davis is a big loss IMO but having Rodgers helps because he can make other WRs better. 

44 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Not taking JSN over Will “check out my spin move” McDuck.

Will, better be the next coming of Von Miller or it was a terrible pick.

Lazard banged up, Davis retiring. That McDonald pick not looking so good, since it was not an area of need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUHHHH This guy gets it!

• Haha 1

Trading away Elijah Moore for peanuts also looking pretty bad.

Please..the guy single-handedly sabotaged our winning streak with his antics. He would give up on routes and had zero physicality in fighting for contested balls….he gave up on the team because he realized he was not the best receiver on the team anymore. He forced a trade to somewhere else where he could be a 1 and he got his wish. Good Riddance.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tfine said:

Please..the guy single-handedly sabotaged our winning streak with his antics. He would give up on routes and had zero physicality in fighting for contested balls….he gave up on the team because he realized he was not the best receiver on the team anymore. He forced a trade to somewhere else where he could be a 1 and he got his wish. Good Riddance.

You may be right, time will tell.  Seems like he had a beef with LaFleur, who for whatever reason seemed to actively script him out of the game plan.  We'll see how he does in Cleveland, where the team is publicly saying he will have a big role.

The Jets sure could use his talent right now.  And that will become even more apparent if Wilson or Lazard sustain any injuries this season.

You may be right, time will tell.  Seems like he had a beef with LaFleur, who for whatever reason seemed to actively script him out of the game plan.  We'll see how he does in Cleveland, where the team is publicly saying he will have a big role.
The Jets sure could use his talent right now.  And that will become even more apparent if Wilson or Lazard sustain any injuries this season.

I actually think Cobb can fill in. Also, don’t forget Breece and Dalvin who can receive out of the backfield.