Waiver Wire Pick Ups....names?

26 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Fields isn’t worse than Zach at passing but he isn’t good

Is he worse than Rodgers?  When we are comparing Lazard to Mooney (I have absolutely no idea why we are doing this) those were the QBs that were throwing to them.   Unless you want to go back to 2020 and then it is Rodgers vs. Trubisky/Foles.

• WTF? 1

22 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Is he worse than Rodgers?  When we are comparing Lazard to Mooney (I have absolutely no idea why we are doing this) those were the QBs that were throwing to them.   Unless you want to go back to 2020 and then it is Rodgers vs. Trubisky/Foles.

Well if you are comparing Mooney to Lazard Mooney has the higher ceiling talent wise

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, JKlecko said:

The problem with adding a WR now is that it will take them time to learn the offensive scheme, build chemistry with Rodgers, and learn his hand signals/checks at the LOS.

So? Even if they learn 50% of the passing plays they are still better than washed up clown like Cobb or a never was like Lazard or Hardman

• WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

He also had a QB who stinks at passing as his QB.  Fields is worse than zach wilson in the passing game.  Mooney is really good, he really passes the eye test to go along with just stats.

Yup. Dude was on pace for 60+ and around 1,000 yards with a QB that doesn't throw the ball to good and lots of other stuff.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

52 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

So? Even if they learn 50% of the passing plays they are still better than washed up clown like Cobb or a never was like Lazard or Hardman

I actual think Cobb will be good for the Jets and I expect to get heavy dose of GW, Lazard, and Cobb taking up the majority of snaps barring any injuries

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

I mean, seriously....

How the hell can we be two pages into a thread about possible waiver wire pick-ups to see if there is anyone out there that might be able to help improve the roster, and it has turned into ANOTHER Zach sucks/no he doesn't thread?

I mean, can't somebody just start an ALL THINGS ZACH thread and be done with it?  Mention Zach outside that thread and the gameday threads (if he is playing) or risk a four-month ban and doing Tom Shane's laundry?

Worse than that it’s the same regurgitated stuff every 9 posts.    Do something creative or let it go.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

lol i mean yes he does have different hair, shoe size, different fingerprints, has a different face etc.

so you are technically correct he is a different human being than Lazard but i wasn't comparing their physique, i was comparing their career stats and accomplishments on their field. which seems obvious considering that is what we were talking about.

SOJF going to be SOJF I guess. Yeah lets actuvely go get a worse WR who is also shorter, maybe we can sign berrios back on maybe mims too.

Good god I am glad people like you are in no way shape or form attached to any decision making process of the team. Have a good Day lil Mac.

Google and YouTube are your friends, son. You sound like you don't even know who Mooney and Lazard even are. 

And on top of that, you come off like an a$$hole.

Quit while you're only this far behind.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Google and YouTube are your friends, son. You sound like you don't even know who Mooney and Lazard even are. 

And on top of that, you come off like an a$$hole.

Quit while you're only this far behind.

Just for the record Google and YouTube are def not your friends and I am right. I'm perfectly fine be an a$$hole much better than being a whiney lil be.

13 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Just for the record Google and YouTube are def not your friends and I am right. I'm perfectly fine be an a$$hole much better than being a whiney lil be.

If you're going to be wrong, sing it loud! Sing it proud! Dare to be spectacular!

Explosive speed with ability to work all three levels and instant cushion muncher against off man vs. Doesn't have the speed to force cornerbacks into an early release at any point.

Suddenness to separate out of breaks underneath vs. Tight hips prohibit sinking into route breaks and Short area movement and change of direction is labored and sluggish.

Will turn a short slant into long touchdown vs. Very little threat with the ball in his hands.

Trampoline leaper to get up and over for high-point vs. Lacks explosiveness as an athlete.

Built like a stick with thin frame and limbs vs. Outstanding size with a frame that will be tough for quarterbacks to miss

Has trouble dealing with physical route matchers vs. Uses elbows, shoulders, hips and hands to shield defenders from catch point.

4A2783C700000578-5496245-The_original_Ar

To top it off, Lazard is our undisputed #2.  I am not sure why adding a "twin" to replace our #7 receiver would be a bad thing.  The actual question is who is better to have on roster:  Irv Charles or Darnell Mooney?  It got derailed by one of the all-time worst player comps.  Bruce Harper vs. Dwayne Crutchfield?  Same thing.

• Upvote 1