New York Jets Enemies List News and Notes

T0mShane

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Wanted to keep a thread for oppo research so as not to hijack game preview threads, etc. As I see it, there are several teams that exist in an openly hostile and/or antagonistic relationship to the Jets:

1. Packers

1a. Broncos

2. Bills

3. Dolphins

4. Patriots

5. Seahawks

I might add Giants to that list - they coming right after the bye and could play spoiler not to mention cross town rival and JetLife stadium and all

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Wanted to keep a thread for oppo research so as not to hijack game preview threads, etc. As I see it, there are several teams that exist in an openly hostile and/or antagonistic relationship to the Jets:

1. Packers

1a. Broncos

2. Bills

3. Dolphins

4. Patriots

5. Seahawks

Shouldn’t the Thread Title be changed to:

“Taking Receipts List”

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Packers are #1. Patriots are nigh irrelevant.

How can two teams, the Packers and Seahawks, we don’t play and don’t have a rivalry with make the list?  Why do we care about either team?  
Pats are irrelevant while the Packers are?  

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

1. Packers

1a. Broncos

2. Bills

3. Dolphins

4. Patriots

5. Seahawks

you forgot ...

Connor Hughes

Chris Russo

Stephen A

Colin Cowherd ....

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

1. Packers

1a. Broncos

2. Bills

3. Dolphins

4. Patriots

5. Seahawks

Put the Chiefs on that list, too. Why? Because F them. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

1. Packers

1a. Broncos

2. Bills

3. Dolphins

4. Patriots

5. Seahawks

Giants should be added

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Alka said:

Any list like this that doesn't list the Patriots in the #1 spot has got me confused.  I mean, we caused the Pats to lose a first round draft pick, took a couple of their coaches and made them head coaches of the Jets, stole Curtis Martin from them in order for him to have a HOF career, and Bellicheck taking Leon Hess's money, then being head coach for 1 day before resigning and going to the Pats.  I could go on and on.  Please edit this list and put the Patriots in the #1 spot, where they belong.

Historically, by franchise, it's Raiders, Fish then Pats.

Got to admit BB has a special place all his own with Shula close behind.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Larz said:

Playoffs? Isn’t his about football or 

5 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

I might add Giants to that list - they coming right after the bye and could play spoiler not to mention cross town rival and JetLife stadium and all

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

How can two teams, the Packers and Seahawks, we don’t play and don’t have a rivalry with make the list?  Why do we care about either team?  
Pats are irrelevant while the Packers are?  

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

you forgot ...

Connor Hughes

Chris Russo

Stephen A

Colin Cowherd ....

2 hours ago, Ron Rico said:

Put the Chiefs on that list, too. Why? Because F them. 

1 hour ago, shawn306 said:

Giants should be added

I would encourage all of my friends to add on to their own personal enemies list. We are easy here at JetNation dot com

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Lith said:

It was awesome.  The whole stadium was celebrating.  There was no doubt that the Cubs were gonna win.  Then the Bartman play.  But the real goat should have been Cubs SS Alex Gonzalez who booted a double play ground ball that would have ended the inning one or two batters later.  But nobody remembers Gonzalez, instead everyone blames the fan.

If you have never watched the 30 for 30 on that incident, its worth watching.

Gonzalez was the new Buckner but instead Bartman became the victim of public stigma.

Jets #1 enemies are the NYS Senate and James Dolan. I hope the parade is held in Jersey screw all those crooked fvckers.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Any list like this that doesn't list the Patriots in the #1 spot has got me confused.  I mean, we caused the Pats to lose a first round draft pick, took a couple of their coaches and made them head coaches of the Jets, stole Curtis Martin from them in order for him to have a HOF career, and Bellicheck taking Leon Hess's money, then being head coach for 1 day before resigning and going to the Pats.  I could go on and on.  Please edit this list and put the Patriots in the #1 spot, where they belong.
I think he's talking about the list this year. GB won't be on this list in 2 years

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, T0mShane said:

1. Packers

1a. Broncos

2. Bills

3. Dolphins

4. Patriots

5. Seahawks

I don't understand this no team likes us. They like their own team. 

The only teams other than who we face this week that we are concerned about is our division who we must dominate and show our superiority 

51 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Apparently Corral went AWOL two days prior and Belichick was forced to turn back to Zappe. 

Oh I didn't know that. I watched one of those belichick loving videos where he got credit for playing 3d chess lol. Beating them week three is going to be awesome.

• Upvote 1

Happy tear drinking day !

1:00 games 

49ers @ Steelers 

4:16

Raiders @ Broncos 

Eagles @ Cheaters

Rams @ Hawks

Dolphins @ Chargers 

8:30 

Cowboys @ Giants  

I’ve never had beef with giants fans until I got twitter lol  also can scout the cowboys 

friendly reminder, week 1 is wonky because of the preseason strategery now of not playing anyone.  Weird things will happen   It’s not indicative of who sucks and who doesn’t