Poll: Who do you want to be our starting QB for the Giants' game?

Poll: Who do you want to be our starting QB for the Giants' game?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be our starting QB for the Giants' game?

• Zach Wilson
    • Trevor Siemian (or even Tim Boyle)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2023 at 04:00 PM

23 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I don’t see Semen as a good enough upgrade to start. Just keep it as is at this point with AR helping Zach out. Again, they should have never been in this situation but the silver lining is that Zach looks salvageable as a backup if he can improve a bit more.

I imagine he’ll be the backup next year with how stubborn this team is so he needs to get better. The redshirt year would have been ideal but since he’s stuck getting live reps, at least we are seeing progress. If AR goes down next year, we need a competent Zach Wilson if that’s possible. It’s at least moved in that direction. 

No personal attacks. @Sperm Edwardsis plenty good enough. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

This is a real head scratcher of a thread.

Please think twice before starting new threads.

No thread calling for a replacement of the 31st-ranked QB in the league is a “head scratcher”.  

If you want to say there’s too many threads about the subject, fine, whatever.  But the admin and several mods of JN shouldn’t be all surprised why people want a QB replacement despite the “bUt wE wOn” crowd chanting about us being 3-3.  Regardless of what some of the sunshine & rainbows fans at games are saying about Zach.  

If the D hadn’t forced 4 turnovers and the Jets had failed to eke out a W as a result last week, no one would be saying threads like these are unnecessary or a “head scratcher”.  

The QB failed last week, as he’s failed in every game other than the KC game.  The rest of the team has just been good enough to overcome that 3x.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No thread calling for a replacement of the 31st-ranked QB in the league is a “head scratcher”.  

If you want to say there’s too many threads about the subject, fine, whatever.  But the admin and several mods of JN shouldn’t be all surprised why people want a QB replacement despite the “bUt wE wOn” crowd chanting about us being 3-3.  Regardless of what some of the sunshine & rainbows fans at games are saying about Zach.  

If the D hadn’t forced 4 turnovers and the Jets had failed to eke out a W as a result last week, no one would be saying threads like these are unnecessary or a “head scratcher”.  

The QB failed last week, as he’s failed in every game other than the KC game.  The rest of the team has just been good enough to overcome that 3x.

Yes a thread about who the QB choice should be if we could choose would be a good thread.

This thread is asking if Trevor Siemian should start.

He is the 3rd QB beyond Boyle. Which is why I made the comment I did.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Yes a thread about who the QB choice should be if we could choose would be a good thread.

This thread is asking if Trevor Siemian should start.

He is the 3rd QB beyond Boyle. Which is why I made the comment I did.

The poll option clearly stated Siemian (OR EVEN BOYLE).

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Ok.  So if he edited, it was a flawed poll.  Still doesn’t make it a head-scratching thread.  

There have been numerous head scratching threads here this week.

Just asking people to put some thought into the process.

• Sympathy 1