Saleh will be gone by the end of the season.

Hex

Honestly, the penalties are out of hand. Ruined all the momentum early in the game. I don’t really know what to say other than this team being as undisciplined as it is, knowing that we have no room for error, is solely on him. Doubt he gets fired but he needs to get his guys in line. Pathetic and embarrassing loss tonight.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Vudu said:

No he won’t. go to bed

Anybody with a working left eye can see that Rodgers coming back won't fix the offensive woes. Yea, Zach makes the problem way more obvious, but the penalties, clock management, literally everything Saleh does is a rookie mistake and it's year 3.

• On this team, firing Saleh is rewarding him.  He needs to see this mess through. 
  • When AR8 is the QB/HC there will be no more penalties, because he will cut off the goodies to those who make them.
  • It is very unusual for HC and GMs to play through the last year of their contracts..  I think next year is the year for JD and Saleh.  I said unusual, but not unheard of.  Make them play out their contracts.  Woody should not pay them not to work.   Then, after the season, depending on how they look next year, and what AR8 is doing, they can be extended, or Woody can make Hackett HC and Rex Hogan GM and roll them out with Rodgers. 
  • But I guess the bigger point is that how the Jets look now is really not relevant.  What is relevant is next year, with reinforcements at WR and OL.  I think they are better but maybe not good enough. 
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, Hex said:

Anybody with a working left eye can see that Rodgers coming back won't fix the offensive woes. Yea, Zach makes the problem way more obvious, but the penalties, clock management, literally everything Saleh does is a rookie mistake and it's year 3.

I’m not sure about that. Rodgers isn’t what he was, but with Zach, there is no real threat for down feild passing. With Zach behind center, you can stack the box and play the first 15 yards from scrimmage. I’d imagine, Rodgers would be able to make teams pay and force opposing defenses to respect the pass. It would be easier to play offense if we could attack all the levels on the field. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, extmenace said:

I’m not sure about that. Rodgers isn’t what he was, but with Zach, there is no real threat for down feild passing. With Zach behind center, you can stack the box and play the first 15 yards from scrimmage. I’d imagine, Rodgers would be able to make teams pay and force opposing defenses to respect the pass. It would be easier to play offense if we could attack all the levels on the field. 

That doesn't erase 8-10 penalties per game, terrible preparation, and awful clock management.

Just now, FlightBoyz said:

112421Jets42BK.thumb.jpg.ce1818a457f85416de1d57ba0e2c9589.jpg

I'd rather this dude as HC. He'd hell dudes accountable.

That's what was said about Salad when he was a DC. 

It's because the buck doesnt stop with them when they are coordinators, so they have longer leashes. 

Remember fired up DC Saleh? That guy was awesome. But that's not who our head coach is. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chirorob said:

No decent coach is coming here with 40 year old Rodgers, who is the defacto HC.

1 more year at least

Never. Woody is at every practice. Every one! And meddling in on meetings on draft day. No coach with half a brain would take this job. We get the hand me down idiots, like Saleh. Who got turned away by the lions lol the lions. They said “yeah thanks but no thanks”

These guys are all safe, they shouldn't be but they are.

They have the fool proof fall back excuse that 'Rodgers got hurt'

All the while the long long list of total fails outside of the QB position will be ignored.

The team has a lot of dead wood and it was all brought in by the GM and or coach.

All the absolute trash players?  Guess what, they are not getting good just because rodgers shows up.  People won't believe but we will see it next year.

• Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

No he won’t. And neither will Douglas. And neither will Hackett. Because they brought Rodgers here. Which, by the way, is what all of you wanted. Hope you’re enjoying it.

JD I can see getting canned . He is responsible for the OL, O in general he gave Saleh and Hackett. Plus drafting Zach, and not bringing in a capable backup.