****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS BLACK FRIDAY GAME FISH FILET THREAD****

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Last year the “not Zach” offense was one of the highest passing offenses in the league.  Even with our bad WRs outside of Garrett who were also constantly accused of dropping balls.

Last year ZW stunk.  Also, last year, we had HOF'er Mike White on the team.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Look at this face. Gaze upon the smug Irish Connecticut features. Ponder what that face attached to a 6’4”, 240 lb frame with a howitzer right arm and the genius brain of a nordic supercomputer can do for this offense. Have you started Alan Lazard on all your fantasy and DFS teams yet? No? Because you’re  not a real fan. You’re not a Boyle Believer. A Boyliever. You, Jets fan, be a Boyliever today. Learn to accept success. You squandered your chance when Mike White was throwing darts and could breathe normally. You instead waited around for Zach Wilson to care about football, you wastrel dummy. You thought Aaron Rodgers was a Magic Eraser and he couldn’t handle Jets Life for more than four plays. Tim Boyle played at UConn, which is in Storrs, Connecticut. If you’ve ever been to Storrs, you know that Boyle can handle adversity. Storrs sucks. Storrs is like if Binghamton was Ground Zero in the battle against Bird Flu. Boyle will not be afraid. He will not be put off by MetLife State Penitentiary’s drab concrete color scheme. Storrs is likewise a urinal trough. 

The Dolphins are a team of thugs managed by a team of nerds. They can be had. The Raiders held the Dolphins to a wee 20 points. We can do better. We will. The Dolphins don’t want to pay Tua, and we should give them a reason not to. He stinks. He’s tiny and weird and he stinks. It’s TuaNon vs the Boylievers. Which side do you want to be on? Boylieve. 

Jets 35

Dolphins 0

The season starts tomorrow. Victory Black Friday. Boyle Friday. 

IMG_4637.png

Maybe Shane's greatest post EVER!!!!! You got me Boylieving!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

BIG JD fan - but this Lazard move is a major whiff. Bad look. 

Some players get down and go in a funk when they play with a player that drags the team down. While that should not happen because they are professionals and paid good money I'm sure they are effected and could lose some focus. I would bet if Rodgers was playing none of these things we are talking about come to fruition and I would bet Lazard would be heading for decent to good number 2 numbers like 800 yards and 5 TD's 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Uhhhh What about the legendary Greg McElroy.  Better?

Greg McElroy never really got a chance in the NFL, not even close. In the one game he started, he had a 61% comp rating 1 TD 1 INT . He was not Terrible he just did not have a big arm . I think with talent around him he could have been a good game manager because he was a very smart QB but the NFL and all the idiot coaches that run the league have to have that big arm and the problem is there were QB's who did not have big arms and did just fine one of them being one of the greatest ever in Joe Montana. 

I'm waiting for a time when coaches realize that its all about the brain not the legs and arms. There are offenses that cater to the lesser armed QB's and we just so happen to run one of them. the WCO and the WCO hybrid .

So many College QB's slip through the cracks simply because they don't have the physical ability's and it makes you wonder how many QB's slip through the cracks. I remember, since I live in Texas, when the Cowboy radio personalities used to make fun of Tony Romo before he even played a down in the NFL the fans did as well. Really makes you wonder . Also makes you wonder what would have happened if Drew Bledsoe never got hurt would the 6th round Tom Brady have ever gotten the chance ? I know for a fact if he was a Jet on the practice Squad 100% of the people in this very forum would have been laughing at him and posting pics of his draft bio. 

Bottom line Don't count Tim Boyle out until you actually see him play a few games also keep in mind there will probably be a few mistakes here and there the thing is because he was not a second overall pick he wont have the luxury of sh*tting all over the place for 3 seasons. Something that should NEVER have happened in any way.

Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% 1D Succ% Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate QBR Sk Yds Sk% NY/A ANY/A 4QC GWD AV
Career       2 1 0-1-0 19 31 61.3 214 1 3.2 1 3.2 13 35.7 30 6.9 6.1 11.3 107.0 79.2   11 71 26.2 3.40 2.81 1 1 1
2012 24 NYJ QB 14 2 1 0-1-0 19 31 61.3 214 1 3.2 1 3.2 13 35.7 30 6.9 6.1 11.3 107.0 79.2 16.6 11 71 26.2 3.40 2.81 1 1 1
1 comeback, 1 game-winning drive - full summary
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mike White’s was enormous too.  No cap.  

Suffice to say Boyle and White will end up being the 2 best QBs we’ve seen since Fitzy (who married a Harvard soccer player and has 6 kids with her bt-dubs).

"No cap"?

"Bt-dubs"?

You're a married man in your mid-30s. Stop trying to pretend like you're hip.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is a win for the Jets.  The Dolphins cant beat teams with a tough defense.  The cold will play a factor in this one as well.  Royal Boyle will throw for 240 yards and 2 tds.

Jets 20

Dolphins 10

It's 55 degrees and beautiful out,so weather won't be a factor at all. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

You know what's great about me organizing my day to be around to watch this is the inevitable WHY DID I WASTE MY TIME WITH THIS moment that's going to happen right around the middle of the second quarter.

No man you're a Jets fan that's not the way it plays out.

For the Jets Boyle lights up the place plays great and next week when you are semi excited to sit and watch the same Boyle gets torpedoed because Becton wiff's on a block to a speed rusher . Then Semen comes in and twists and ankle and the Child is back.  That's a real jets fan my friend.

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Wtf? Kickoff is 3pm??

Amazon advertised this game all week as 1:30 EST lol. 

Therrs generally always been about 15mins from beginning of broadcast to kickoff, but 1.5 hours? That's dumb as sh*t. 

They want stupid people to watch 90 minutes of pre game discussion of sack dances and turkey references. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Wtf? Kickoff is 3pm??

Therrs generally always been about 15mins from beginning of broadcast to kickoff, but 1.5 hours? That's dumb as sh*t. 

What, you don't like watching drone footage of twenty somethings in the parking lot, drunk off a six pack, taking there shirts off because they are wild and crazy guys?

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Wtf? Kickoff is 3pm??

Theres generally always been about 15mins from beginning of broadcast to kickoff, but 1.5 hours? That's dumb as sh*t. 

More pre-game means more commercials means more Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

• Upvote 1