Zach’s mom gives an update

Rhg1084

6 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Those were BLOWS to the head!

I don't get why folks act like Zach had all day back there, he was literally running for his life out there!

We don’t. But you can see how slow he is back there. Slow to read what’s going, slow to react to rush, read the D, etc , etc. Drew Lock was getting pressured a lot last night, but as he was making completions. But you can see a much more efficient qb doing things quicker.

Zach had a good amount of time in Houston game, but it seems he expects that type of time like it’s still college. He just hasn’t adjusted to the NFL, pass rush well. Sure our OL issues hasn’t helped and sun especially. On that particular play he should have went down, instead of handing it off to the defending on the goal line. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1

People here just seem to spend too much time making ad hominem attacks on Zach and his family.  It doesn’t help a thing.  We should be happy she clarified and stated something that saleh apparently wasn’t capable of.  During the game the report was he was dehydrated not that he had double vision or was in concussion protocol.  At the time I thought they’d just hook him up to an IV bag and send him out to start the second half.  How saleh doesn’t know why his qb is out of the game is a problem.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

We don’t. But you can see how slow he is back there. Slow to read what’s going, slow to react to rush, read the D, etc , etc. Drew Lock was getting pressured a lot last night, but as he was making completions. But you can see a much more efficient qb doing things quicker.

Zach had a good amount of time in Houston game, but it seems he expects that type of time like it’s still college. He just hasn’t adjusted to the NFL, pass rush well. Sure our OL issues hasn’t helped and sun especially. On that particular play he should have went down, instead of handing it off to the defending on the goal line. 
Yes. He had tons of time in the Miami game. Holy sh*t.
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

You are sooo right the OL was really the Four Blocks of Granite out there and Zach was the reason Becton for example couldn’t block a dead man out there !

It will be so good to have Zach Wilson OFF OF THIS TEAM next year so that things like the HORRIFIC OL and offensive coaching can be criticized without folks making it all about Zach Wilson!

Oh Boy!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, rangerous said:

People here just seem to spend too much time making ad hominem attacks on Zach and his family.  It doesn’t help a thing.  We should be happy she clarified and stated something that saleh apparently wasn’t capable of.  During the game the report was he was dehydrated not that he had double vision or was in concussion protocol.  At the time I thought they’d just hook him up to an IV bag and send him out to start the second half.  How saleh doesn’t know why his qb is out of the game is a problem.

Poor Zach 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, doitny said:

Bill Callahan is so well renown for how good he is on the OL he probably makes as much a year as a HC. your not letting this guy leave except for a HC job.

Jets tried talking to him last year but were turned down, he signed a contract extension to stay with Cleveland.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

When it rains it pours.  This team has been under a cloud ever since Rex left.  There, I said it, now have at me. 

The cloud began with Rex late in 2011 dude.  He was here 3 more years after that.  He created and oversaw the cloud for over three years.  There, I said it. 

Now you and the rest of the Rex shills go read Collision Low Crossers before mentioning him ever again.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

To those calling out the mod team, give me a break. When we see stuff, it is dealt with. As is the case here. We don't see everything in real time. And honestly nobody wants to post on a board that is over moderated.

So maybe before calling us out, you could bring the issue to our attention.

Why is Zach treated like he’s a charity case? He’s a pro football player. Are people really flagging posts critical of the quarterback?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

16 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Drew Lock plays for a team that has a coaching staff that made Geno Smith a pro-bowl QB.   If Drew Lock was drafted by the Jets he would be a stock boy at Safeway. 

22 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Why is Zach treated like he’s a charity case? He’s a pro football player. Are people really flagging posts critical of the quarterback?

If Tom Brady was playing for the Jets crying to the refs the way he did on every play you would be praising him for his toughness.   Zach deserves criticism for his play.  The other stuff is over the top nonsense.

• Upvote 1

You do have to wonder if she drops the...

"Hey boys!  It's Zach's mom again!  Back after popular damn///blows kiss.  I have a simple request if you dont mind helping this old hottie out, ///wink wink, kissy face.  Ummm, can you like, idk maybe if you dont mind, but like ummmm please stop hitting Zachapono so hard.  Ummmm like, he has life after Football and it's not nice you guys are hitting him harder then other QB's and these meanie refs have it out for Zacky Whacky and like, ummm, never throw the flag.  And like these stupid Jets and their awful toxic fans didnt build a strong OL around Zachypoo and it's scary to watch him, ya know, he's like totally running for his life and ya know, concerned mother over here and all, just wants best for her little boy!  Ok, thanks guys, please like and Subscribe!  See you next time, ////wink wink, kissy face, cute wave goodbye."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Biggs said:

If Tom Brady was playing for the Jets crying to the refs the way he did on every play you would be praising him for his toughness.   Zach deserves criticism for his play.  The other stuff is over the top nonsense.

Zach’s mom is literally giving health updates. He deserves it. I mean schoolyard rules. If your mom is fighting your battles in grammar school it only makes it worse. It’s the NFL lol. Grow the **** up.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Zach’s mom is literally giving health updates. He deserves it. Grow the **** up.

Zach's mom can say whatever she wants to say just like you can and I can.   I miss my mother embarassing me in public and I'm not ashamed to admit it.  

4 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Zach's mom can say whatever she wants to say just like you can and I can.   I miss my mother embarassing me in public and I'm not ashamed to admit it.  

And we can say it looks ridiculous for an adult having their mom fight their work battles. She’s doing him zero favors. 

• Post of the Week 2