Jets vs. Commanders: Unstoppable Force Meets Immovable Object

8 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

So Zach can beat the Commanders but Trevor can’t? 

Yep.

Tell me you can’t see Zach doing the one thing that would make this season worse?

I’ll take it a step further. If he plays the final 3, he’ll probably beat the Pats also and secure the 14th pick in the 1st round.

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Yep.

Tell me you can’t see Zach doing the one thing that would make this season worse?

I’ll take it a step further. If he plays the final 3, he’ll probably beat the Pats also and secure the 14th pick in the 1st round.

I could absolutely see us beating the commanders with either QB, but 

I won’t believe we’ll ever beat NE again until I see II

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I just picked up redskins defense this week for my fantasy playoffs.

I thought about doing that as well but changed my mind.

I have one of the best Ds in the league (Ravens) but they play Niners and Miami the next to weeks.

I will probably go to waivers and pick another D though, perhaps the eagles.

11 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I can foresee it now:

The QB drops back to pass, very slowly goes through progressions until the defense can get pressure, but they miss the tackle for a sack.  QB still fumbles despite being untouched, and the ball gets bobbled around by 10 different players across both teams for the next 30 seconds.  QB eventually somehow ends up back with it, throws the ball, which proceeds to hit a defender straight in the chest, who drops the easy INT.

Offsetting penalties... repeat first down.

All to the theme of Benny Hill.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I can foresee it now:

The QB drops back to pass, very slowly goes through progressions until the defense can get pressure, but they miss the tackle for a sack.  QB still fumbles despite being untouched, and the ball gets bobbled around by 10 different players across both teams for the next 30 seconds.  QB eventually somehow ends up back with it, throws the ball, which proceeds to hit a defender straight in the chest, who drops the easy INT.

Offsetting penalties... repeat first down.

I feel like Dalvin Cook would pickup the ball somewhere in here and run for about 10 seconds recovering 5 of the yards that were lost in the fumble before fumbling again.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I thought about doing that as well but changed my mind.

I have one of the best Ds in the league (Ravens) but they play Niners and Miami the next to weeks.

I will probably go to waivers and pick another D though, perhaps the eagles.

I have cowboys defense. But they are playing Miami. Feel more confident in the jets sucking than cowboys on the road