****OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY FLACCO V SALEH THREAD****

T0mShane

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah, but on the other hand, it’s going to be a big offseason for staffs getting fired and you’d think a couple of decent OL coaches would shake loose. 

Who are the really solid OL coaches on teams where they're likely to shake loose? Then they have to choose to come to the Jets. I'm not sure Saleh or Hackett's rolodex has a lot of guys that are going to fit the bill and convincing someone to come into what is likely a "Win" or everyone gets fired tire fire is not easy. I don't think Bobby telling them how many stairs he can run is gonna move the needle on their decision.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Who are the really solid OL coaches on teams where they're likely to shake loose? Then they have to choose to come to the Jets. I'm not sure Saleh or Hackett's rolodex has a lot of guys that are going to fit the bill and convincing someone to come into what is likely a "Win" or everyone gets fired tire fire is not easy. I don't think Bobby telling them how many stairs he can run is gonna move the needle on their decision.

No one is coming here to pull off a miracle with the O-line. It's the biggest reason why 2024 will be sh*t. 

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You guys remember when we didn't need to sign another WR in the offseason because we signed Lazard?

Andy Richter Conan Nyc GIF by Team Coco

I remember when we didn't need to draft a WR, because backup rotational D-End for 2024 was a much bigger priority for the 2023 season.

On the bright side, he only needs to put in a huge amount of work for 2024, according to his coach.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I have no idea how good he is but Cimini speculated the Jets could go after James Campen.

Carolina Panthers offensive line coach James Campen, formerly of the Packers, is another Rodgers favorite. Both coaches could shake free after the season.

Almost forgot there was a Jets game tonight.  Might have been better if I didn’t remember.

i’ll tune in of course…expecting the worst.  

Not one to bet..and if I did couldn’t bet against my team.  However.. how could one pick the Jets at only +6.5?   Must be a strong belief that our good D travels and shows up big.

54 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Munchak.

Be nice to have a professional football coach on the staff and can replace Bobby when it goes to sh-t

problem is I doubt Bobby woukd do it

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Fitzpatrick with the vaccination dig live on air to Rodgers is legit the highlight of this season. 

Not a dig.  Rodgers said on Pat's show that idiots should have to say their vaccination status so we will know exactly who we are dealing with. I agree.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

Not a dig.  Rodgers said on Pat's show that idiots should have to say their vaccination status so we will know exactly who we are dealing with. I agree.  

Travis Kelce got 20 million for that Pfizer ad. 

He's a POS, bigger whore than his fake girlfriend. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1