pit +4.5
kcc -6.5
lac +3
min -1

im most uncomfortable with NEP but as a general rule I take points over 14 

good luck today 

4-6 so far.

21 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

our win over washington just killed that dream, if we would have lost that game we are picking 3 or 4 and in prime trade for a haul spot.  Not anymore.

Would've really helped the franchise. The win was meaningless. The game was an embarrassment for the jets 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Now I’m almost curious enough to go back later and see which other teams they beat. You would think a few are going to get in also, no?

Miami wins this year : Chargers, Patsies x 2, Broncos, Giants, Panthers, Raiders, Jets x 2, Commanders, Cowboys

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

They impressed me today. I liked the fight they’ve shown the last 6 weeks after that nightmare start they had this year.

Their future looks better than ours, imo.They’re not that far away from being good, and they have a good HC.

Their problem, like the Jets, is they don't have a QB.  Until you find one it's just always going to be a struggle.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

They impressed me today. I liked the fight they’ve shown the last 6 weeks after that nightmare start they had this year.

Their future looks better than ours, imo.They’re not that far away from being good, and they have a good HC.

No way lol. They probably have 2nd overall pick if jones played all year. He was horrible. Both their backups were top 2 qbs in NYC ( ok jersey ) They are stuck with jones for at least another year. 

5 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Giants killed us today re the draft, but the Bears winning helps. Let's pray the Chargers can win and that the Giants can beat the spiraling Eagles at home next week. 

Not sure how the tie-breakers work but us beating them head-to-head might hurt us (no surprise, of course).