****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Into the 2nd quarter now I find it nearly impossible to actually root for the Pats.  I don’t want the Jets to get a meaningless win here at all, but once the ball is snapped….yeah, I find myself rooting for the Jets on each play.  Just hoping they look good, play well, no injuries, and then lose 9-6. lol

Same., It's an ingrained reflex at this point. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I don’t know about @kevinc855 but I’ would really enjoy a 9-7 season. It’s been a while…

Yeah. But I used to be the same as him years ago, just root root root for wins, no context, didn't care about the draft...

And then I grew up.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You're one of the smooth brained zombie "fans" that would just be thrilled to go 9-7 every year for the rest of your life, aren'cha? 

Don't worry. Give it a few more decades and you'll be right here with us. We have a seat reserved in the booth.

Baby Boomers Internet GIF

Right now, Kev is in a house somewhere on Long Island and his mother is upstairs cooking his dinner. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Which would piss me off all the more if there were a snowball’s chance in hell we were taking a qb

The best QBs, OTs and WRs will be gone. We end up with a safety, who we play out of position, and the QB class ends up being an all-timer.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

The best QBs, OTs and WRs will be gone. We end up with a safety, who we play out of position, and the QB class ends up being an all-timer.

They won’t be gone by 12.  But it took a while to go from qb to wr to LT to RT as what we’re taking.  

5 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

This is shaping up to be such  feel good win! Will really help us build up momentum going into 2024.

Vomit Barf GIF

Organizational muscle memory to do the worst thing possible for the long term benefit of the franchise. Games matter; lose, pathetically. Once they can't sniff the playoffs, suddenly competitive. 

Festivus Day Memes That Prove This "Holiday" Is Truly For The Rest Of Us

• Upvote 2