****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

Plus with the titans looking like they'll win we'd have pick 7 with a loss

At least. Chargers will prob win too. Jets are so effing irritating. Lose when they need to win. Win when the season is already over. Worthless bunch of wankers. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ron Rico said:

Salad doesn't have a clue, any more than you or I do. He's watching the game, just like us.

Woody told him to be more animated and to talk to the bench players. Goddamn fraud.

Just now, HighPitch said:

Winning. Beating belly. Cry me a river for ur useless draft picks that have never ever worked out

They never pick who I want.

Ooohhh Yeeeeeeaaahhhhh!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ken Schroy said:

Bobby is so happy. You would think he just won his way into the playoffs. What a dope. I'm embarrassed FOR him. 

Robert Saleh is the sh*ttiest coach I can remember us having. I'm sick of his stupid f*ck of a face

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Ron Rico said:

I wish I was watching Salads last game, not Belly's. 

Hes an idiot. If he lost on purpose he would have moved up 2 spots in the draft. Then next year, OH BOY would they be sooooooooo dominant 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Yes, the 8th pick would have been fine.

Beating Belichick at Foxboro in his last game is good though.  I’ll drop few picks just to know how much that will probably bother him the rest of his life.

Lol nobody is going to care about this game or remember this game. Except the pats fans cause they will now get their blue chip QB

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Winning. Beating belly. Cry me a river for ur useless draft picks that have never ever worked out

Beating a patriots team that's a shell of itself in this weather? It's not impressive. This jets team is sh*t!! These coaches are sh*t!!! This isn't anything to celebrate

• Upvote 3

Beating Belichick at Foxboro in his last game is good though.  I’ll drop few picks just to know how much that will probably bother him the rest of his life.

Yeah, if it makes BB miserable that's at least one nice little piece to it.

Do we really think it’s gonna bother him during a 4-12 season lol. If it was knocking him out of the playoffs, maybe.