****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

Robert Saleh is the sh*ttiest coach I can remember us having. I'm sick of his stupid f*ck of a face

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Hes an idiot. If he lost on purpose he would have moved up 2 spots in the draft. Then next year, OH BOY would they be sooooooooo dominant 

Notice that the DC who replaced Saleh is now HC of the Texans.  He was a fraud in SF and a bigger fraud here.  

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Lol nobody is going to care about this game or remember this game. Except the pats fans cause they will now get their blue chip QB

Such hysteria….

u know why the pats MIGHT get a good qb? Because they are much worse if a team than we are.

And btw let me know how the pats get a GUARANTEE on a great pick

• Upvote 2

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

Lol nobody is going to care about this game or remember this game. Except the pats fans cause they will now get their blue chip QB

Oh bull.  No one will remember this game, that’s true.  Blue Chip blah blah blah.  Everyone cried themselves a River because they got Mac Jones.  The “perfect fit” for the patriot way.  He’s terrible.  Drake Maye and Jayden Daniels might end up being terrible.  Most QBs that go to bad teams end up being bad.  That’s just the way it works.

Only fans care about the things like what QB a division rival might get  because fans are stupid.

• Upvote 3