****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Just absolutely ******* wild that Zach Wilson couldn’t be bothered to throw a parka on and get his worthless ass down onto the sideline to support the guys whose careers he’s mostly destroyed over the past three years. What a gutless ******* wimp bitch move. Shame on anyone who tried to claim this kid had any guts

Well they should have tho 2x before with those t-shirts

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Yeah… winning this game will be the reason why this team and OL sucks next year…. said a Jets fan every year.

It sure doesn’t f**king help.

I have yet to hear a compelling argument for December wins in lost seasons.  Just a bunch of worthless cliches about “culture” and “learning to win” that aren’t actually things.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Good I want to win! 

because im a real Jet fan 

and love seeing the tank cult lose their minds 

I agree I want us to win too so we will be winners! My wife keeps saying my team has a bad record at 6-10 but if we win I can proudly tell her we are winners now! 

Wait, my mistake ignore what I wrote I just just did the math and if we win we will be 7-10, so by winning this game we will only be hurting our draft pick for next season.

• Haha 1

Ref conference; "Floyd, if you throw another flag today, I'm gonna cut your hands off and then make you shovel out the rental car by yourself. Are we clear about this?"

One downfall of the Pats under Belichick post Brady is his insistence on having special teamers who don't have any other role. This year it's been as many of 7 on game days. Guy like Schooler acting like he's something special is cool when you're going to the Super Bowl. But fi you suck, it's a misallocation of your roster. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Just absolutely ******* wild that Zach Wilson couldn’t be bothered to throw a parka on and get his worthless ass down onto the sideline to support the guys whose careers he’s mostly destroyed over the past three years. What a gutless ******* wimp bitch move. Shame on anyone who tried to claim this kid had any guts

Zach's locker...

image.thumb.png.36dd1344665829fa4c54ab112c5b63ce.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SCRUNO said:

So if Breece, coming off a knee injury, slips on the field and reinjures said knee in a meaningless game, that's cool with you?

the players want to play. you will lose the locker room if you sit anybody.

he has an outside chance at 1,000 yds. you tell him he cant do that cause your worried he might get hurt and not be ready to play in 8 months.