Aaron Rodgers Sucks

3 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

The 2024 Jets is going to be a total sh*t show. I think it’s going to be peak Jets, It has the possibility of being biggest Jets disaster in my 42 years of fandom. 

Your a Burnley fan you should be used to this 😄

10 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

Gotta hand it to Graziano, he consistently HATES Rodgers. Hard to wake up with that level of venom towards someone day after day.

have you seen this place the last month?

people hating Rodgers cause there in love with some college QB that we cant draft because he is here. or that we wont fire everybody because of Rodgers. there is a lot of Rodgers hate right here.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, bitonti said:

From a pure football point of view he's done and everyone knows it but us 

What he used to do 4, 7 or 10 years ago isn't relevant 

He's old gunshy and done

And when it's all tallied up he will go down as the worst trade in franchise history 

It'll be right up there with letting Bryce Huff the edge pass rusher that we've been trying to score since Jon Abraham split, and you watch they will let him go and get NOTHING for him while depending on McDonald or Johnson one or both who will get injured in pre-season out for the year. I know how this $hit works here in Woody's Jet-land

• WTF? 1

Next season is going to be a complete train wreck and I would bet on at least 2 Aaron meltdowns if he can even play half a season before being broken like a pretzel.

People here are clinging to what a 40 year old did 2 seasons ago and hoping he suddenly turns back the clock are in for a hilarious rude awakening.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I am actually thoroughly enjoying what Rodgers is doing LOL

I think it's hilarious watching people in an uproar, all over the media and all over the internet, over his "antics". You have to be delusional to think this is real and not him just trolling the living sh*t out of people.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Viermoo said:

This has to be one of the dumbest posts this site has ever seen. Rodgers, one of the top five QBs of all time, is “beyond, beyond” washed up because he got hurt or because he’s opinionated?

Mindless drivel.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I love when people try to blame him or salah for the Jets having the least amount of talent on offense in the NFL, and it’s not even close.. The OL was worst in NFL last yr, probably once again.. This offense would struggle even if Aaron rodgers was the best qb in NFL once again.. Joe Douglas gets to Hide in his office eating doughnuts while letting others be the face of his designs. 

1 hour ago, Falco21 said:

I am actually thoroughly enjoying what Rodgers is doing LOL

I think it's hilarious watching people in an uproar, all over the media and all over the internet, over his "antics". You have to be delusional to think this is real and not him just trolling the living sh*t out of people.

Trolling with a ton of now proven points, that many still sadly choose to ignore or ridicule.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Next season is going to be a complete train wreck and I would bet on at least 2 Aaron meltdowns if he can even play half a season before being broken like a pretzel.

People here are clinging to what a 40 year old did 2 seasons ago and hoping he suddenly turns back the clock are in for a hilarious rude awakening.

Why does the name Le'Veon Bell come to my mind?

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

12 hours ago, doitny said:

have you seen this place the last month?

people hating Rodgers cause there in love with some college QB that we cant draft because he is here. or that we wont fire everybody because of Rodgers. there is a lot of Rodgers hate right here.

By Haloween next year Rodgers will be known as Frankenstein and Jets fans will be lighting torches.  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ylekram said:

is it trolling, attention whoring, or just trying to bring awareness to the unaware?

Unfortunately because of censorship that last option is nearly impossible to bring by the average person, that's why he's taking it upon himself and throwing huge rocks at the hornets nest!

The most annoying thing about Rodgers is that in one sentence he’ll lambast the Jets for leaks and say we need to flush “everything that isn’t about winning” out of the org and in the next he’ll plug his next McAfee appearance where he’ll offer his latest retort in his ongoing feud with a late night host.

It would be much easier to stomach the fact that he’s a disingenuous narcissist if he was actually playing rather than lecturing from the sidelines while the offense of his making stinks to high heaven.

• Upvote 2