~~~Monday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/15

13 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Alright I’ll say it. Expanding the playoffs was a bad idea. These games (other than the Lions game) have basically been unwatchable 

Total money grab by the nfl 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Alright I’ll say it. Expanding the playoffs was a bad idea. These games (other than the Lions game) have basically been unwatchable 

I’m not sure I agree. Texans/Browns was competitive through halftime, Lions/Rams as you mention was excellent. We watched Green Bay waltz into Dallas and vaporize the spread. I enjoyed the weekend of football. Not to mention the meaningful games played in weeks 17 and 18 in the regular season. I’m ok with this format.

• Upvote 3
  • Ugh 2

6 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'm sorry, but I would take a lot of joy in the Bills losing in the Wild Card round. If the Stillers pull off the upset, then I would be like Stephen A. Smith after the Cowboys choke. Go Stillers! Beat the Bills!

That was hilarious

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I remember saying to draft Josh Allen I’m too lazy to find the post. 

His accuracy was the concern and the experts say you can’t fix accuracy 

I believe because of hackenburg who had the same issue out of college, the jets weren’t going near allen

i should also say after seeing hackenburg, accuracy was the least of the concerns

• Upvote 1