I really think I hate KC more than NE. Like I am sure I am

22 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I hate the Patriots primarily because I'm a Jets fan.

Other NFL fans disliked and were tired of them as well, but their cheating dark lord didn't have such specific daggers for their teams like he did for the Jets.

I still hate them like no other, even now that they're awful. They surpassed the Dolphins atop my hatelist long ago for me, which I once thought would've been impossible. 

It certainly helped that the Dolphins have sucked since the closing years of Marino until... well  now.  Now that they are back in it, I still hate them apparently.

edit: I despised Marino, loved that all his replacements were crappy year after year.  But I hated when they drafted Tua because he is good and he is a likeable guy and it honestly pained me when I saw his scary moments.  And that alone is a major difference between Phins-hate then and now.  Then, they could have taken Marino out in a body bag and I wouldn't have sniffled.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

With a win this year, Mahomes will effectively erase Brady from The Grand GOAT Narrative. As you said, there will be some weirdo old-ish-timers complaining that Brady was the best, but it’ll sound like those dicks at the bar trying to say that Jerry West was better than Jordan. 

Personally I was most impressed with Wilt Chamberlain. 

• Haha 2

I'm no Chiefs fan but watching the Ravens taking stupid 15 yard penalties was glorious. I'm looking at you Van Noy and Flowers. 

Van Noy's headbutt to Kelce resulted in a field goal at the end of the half. If Flowers hadn't been such a dbag with the taunting call the Ravens probably would have scored. 

I'll be going for San Fran in the Super Bowl. My brother has lived out there for 15 years and the 49ers are his 2nd team.

37 minutes ago, Dcat said:

It certainly helped that the Dolphins have sucked since the closing years of Marino until... well  now.  Now that they are back in it, I still hate them apparently.

edit: I despised Marino, loved that all his replacements were crappy year after year.  But I hated when they drafted Tua because he is good and he is a likeable guy and it honestly pained me when I saw his scary moments.  And that alone is a major difference between Phins-hate then and now.  Then, they could have taken Marino out in a body bag and I wouldn't have sniffled.

I'm not sure if I despised Marino or Shula more. I grew up with a Dolphins fan in my neighborhood in my grade, and I can still picture him wearing that stupid Dolphins winter coat that was a thing >40 years ago with the split zippered hood that was almost always unzipped, exposing the orange fleece over his shoulders -- so maybe I hated Marino more on school days and Shula more on Sundays, but it's hardly worth splitting hairs since I so detested both.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I cant take the commercials with that dumb ugly mahomes with his bad acting and fat kelce and the even fatter uglier coach just yakking it up every single break. Then the cuts to swift all the time….

I hate KC more than the Pats with brady at this point. So should u

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jamesr said:

The Ravens literally punched Mahomes in the mouth and got a 15 yard penalty for it. ;-) 

(And yes I am justified in using the word "literally"  :D).

It that is literally a penalty and Mahomes told the guy great hit bud.

14 hours ago, rangerous said:

The refs didn’t force the fumble at the goal line by flowers nor did they cause him to taut the db nor did they cause him to hurt his hand while punching bench.  This clown did it all by himself.  When it counted the chiefs made plays and the ravens didn’t.

mmmk

and the refs made the calls.....

8 hours ago, sciond said:

mmmk

and the refs made the calls.....

And the fumble was the right call.  The ball was clearly out before it went into the end zone.  Maybe if flowers kept his emotions in check he wouldn’t have gotten the taunting penalty, fumbled, or hurt his hand.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Mahomes wont change Brady’s legacy anymore than Brady changed Montana’s legacy.

Mahomes can pass Brady in SB rings but those that grew up watching Brady will always say he’s the GOAT. Similar to those who grew up watching Montana. Similar debates in other sports like MJ vs Lebron. Nobody can convince me that MJ is not the goat. I don’t care what stats are thrown my way. 

Um……I beg to differ.  Everyone knows Bill Russell is the GOAT of the NBA.  Besides his prowess as a basketball player he went up against the absolute best players in the nation during his career.  I’ll give guys like lebron and mj their due but the players today are kinda like cookie cutter formula players.  MJ also went up against excellent ball players so he needs to get his due.  You may disagree but first take a look at some Russell clips on YouTube or the show on Netflix first.

• Upvote 1

Well, a lot of different opinions here but there's at least one thing we can all agree on and that is Taylor Swift is the most important thing to happen to football!

The executives at CBS are trying to figure out how to show Taylor Swift as many times as possible during the Super Bowl, while recognizing they need to show a lot of the game too, because some (but definitely not all) of the viewers might get upset.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, rangerous said:

And the fumble was the right call.  The ball was clearly out before it went into the end zone.  Maybe if flowers kept his emotions in check he wouldn’t have gotten the taunting penalty, fumbled, or hurt his hand.

fumble was the right call

no excuse for the other bad calls

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

On 1/28/2024 at 10:43 PM, HighPitch said:

I cant take the commercials with that dumb ugly mahomes with his bad acting and fat kelce and the even fatter uglier coach just yakking it up every single break. Then the cuts to swift all the time….

Easy now! He could have very easily been a JET. You should hate woody more than anyone!

On 1/29/2024 at 10:58 AM, GreenFish said:

Mahomes wont change Brady’s legacy anymore than Brady changed Montana’s legacy.

Mahomes can pass Brady in SB rings but those that grew up watching Brady will always say he’s the GOAT. Similar to those who grew up watching Montana. Similar debates in other sports like MJ vs Lebron. Nobody can convince me that MJ is not the goat. I don’t care what stats are thrown my way. 

Not me, Mahomes already better than Brady and he's halfway through his career (that's being conservative). 

Nobody will ever sniff MJ's jock.

• Upvote 1

On 1/29/2024 at 9:01 AM, Jets Things said:

As a hiney/legs guy, I approve this. Taylor's got them both for days. They more than make up for her lizard face. To a point. 

Dude her a$$ is completely flat.  So you’re just left with a long-legged ostrich.  There are definitely weirder things to get boners to, but….

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, WeCantDraftGoodQBs said:

Well, a lot of different opinions here but there's at least one thing we can all agree on and that is Taylor Swift is the most important thing to happen to football!

The executives at CBS are trying to figure out how to show Taylor Swift as many times as possible during the Super Bowl, while recognizing they need to show a lot of the game too, because some (but definitely not all) of the viewers might get upset.

Sadly you're right, as Mr. Phizer  and Tay tay are the new crack for all the mindless zombies totally eating it up.

Also find it interesting that Rodgers is a big Swifty fan as he was filmed dancing at her concert this past summer and he of course gave Kelsey his new name... just an amusing sidebar that the script writer's threw in? ... LOL

Might as well also post this interesting flash from the past of last summer's Hard Knock's, with a new Mecole Hardman twist!  Probably end up just like that Purple/Blue SB Logo fail!

https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/oz-the-mentalist-correctly-predicted-super-bowl-58-49ers-chiefs-score/

On 1/29/2024 at 8:23 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm at the point right now where I think the Taylor stuff is hilarious.  I want to see how over-the-top things will get if the Chiefs win it all.  I can't stand Mr. Pfizer but I'm getting a laugh at how much the kitsch annoys people.  You know there's going to be a prop bet about how many times they show her on screen.  I hope that one is an over.

F9EoJ1TWUAALrap.thumb.jpg.6d716873c4d46fd0a7643089061d7ee5.jpg

Nice socks, lady 

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2024 at 8:43 PM, HighPitch said:

I love Mahomes. Love Reid. Kelce is a bit of a dork, but he's fine too. You're nuts. They're great.

• Upvote 1

On 1/29/2024 at 5:23 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm at the point right now where I think the Taylor stuff is hilarious.  I want to see how over-the-top things will get if the Chiefs win it all.  I can't stand Mr. Pfizer but I'm getting a laugh at how much the kitsch annoys people.  You know there's going to be a prop bet about how many times they show her on screen.  I hope that one is an over.

F9EoJ1TWUAALrap.thumb.jpg.6d716873c4d46fd0a7643089061d7ee5.jpg

I hate calling him "Mr Pfizer." Glad he's a guy who rightly tells people to get vaccinated, unlike our complete idiot of a QB who went to community college before getting into Cal who thinks he's a scientist.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • More Ugh 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dcronin said:

I hate calling him "Mr Pfizer." Glad he's a guy who rightly tells people to get vaccinated, unlike our complete idiot of a QB who went to community college before getting into Cal who thinks he's a scientist.

Let's just say that we disagree on these points.

Another vaccine debate ???

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

On 1/29/2024 at 11:03 AM, HighPitch said:

It has nothing to do with being a jet fan. I dont see any connection with the jets and cheifs. All i know is they both have dynasties. In the pats dynasty, there were no stupid cringe worthy commercials and a cheesey pop star that is constantly yakking it up on screen. The cheifs are annoying the hell out of me....the pats only frustrated me

i find it hilarious how triggered grown men get over taylor swift. it's a truly bizarre phenomenon

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Another vaccine debate ???

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

AWSOME!!! great reason to close this annoying thread I started. I just wanted to vent and wish I didnt.

You guys enjoy the mindless dribble and enjoy taylor swift shoved down your throat

Ok, fat boy close her up please thank you pappi chulo

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Let's just say that we disagree on these points.

Oh so you think Aaron Rodgers IS a scientist, and thousands upon thousands of unvaxxed idiots DIDN'T die? Cool.