Russini and Rosenblatt: 2023 Jets a dysfunctional mess; Saleh paranoid, Hackett lazy, Zach a tittybaby

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Not at all, at least not in my book.  But in alot of fans minds, yes.

Me, at this point, I'm on the walk before you run train, I'd like to compete.  Period, end stop.  As long as that competing is on the way to a title.

Just competing with Rodgers, at 41, probably not a route to a future title down the line, right?

So now it's really just "are you happy not sucking".  I guess it's better than sucking, but I'd rather we were 

Yup, everything is relative.  They want that last step.  Many of us would just like A step forward, like, one.  At least.  LOL.

Making that playoffs for the first time in 13 seasons would be nice.  But knowing Rodgers is a 1, maybe 2, year rental at this point, and when he's gone we start over at square one does take away alot from that IMO.

Rodgers is a rental and unlikely to ever bear Super Bowl fruit, but having a playoff season will be nice to break up the monotony of poop. 

Give me a year or two of fun (and false hope) before starting the next decade long rebuild.  

• Upvote 4

Just now, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Rodgers is a rental and unlikely to ever bear Super Bowl fruit, but having a playoff season will be nice to break up the monotony of poop. 

Give me a year or two of fun (and false hope) before starting the next decade long rebuild.  

I'm mostly with you Jimmy, yeah.  I just want something to help think it's more than a flashing 2015 is all.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

It's funny to me that you're so completely oblivious to how posts like this make you look "football" guy.

This entire thing started because of an offhand lol at self-proclaimed "insiders" the same way you made one about the "media", and you've been nothing but a butthurt little baby since.  

It is f'ing hilarious.  Truly.  OMG, too funny.

You and I have had our conversation offline. I made my disdain for you clear, asked you to ignore my posts and leave me alone. Why did you have to instigate? 

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

If even 50 percent is true.....they should clean house. Not sure why you are dying on a hill with the "media is bad" thing here. They have more sources then any of us, tell you that much. They didn't just make some sh*t up......The Jets, Saleh and the front office put themselves in this mess. No one else. 

How did this happen to your post? @T0mShane Wtf

IMG_3916.thumb.png.f372a7fc2859ad48accfed5c545c76a3.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, football guy said:

I made my disdain for you clear

And I made my lack of caring about that disdain clear.

1 minute ago, football guy said:

Why did you have to instigate? 

Public forum.  Like it, or lump it.  You say things, folks will say things when they like.  That's how forums works. 

No one needs your permission or approval to post their own thoughts.  

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, football guy said:

Your head is so ******* thick. I'm not an insider or a reporter. I've never portrayed myself to be. I'm a Jets fan who happens to have friends and family that work for the organization and for Zach Wilson. I ask things and I hear things. It's not that complicated. Go be fat and obnoxious somewhere else 

You seem to have no issue attacking the credibility of a good reporter using innuendo with no facts.   

Seems like something a tool for the organization would engage in.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Warfish said:

And I made my lack of caring about that disdain clear.

Public forum.  Like it, or lump it.  You say things, folks will say things when they like.  That's how forums works. 

No one needs your permission or approval to post their own thoughts.  

Ok- so I’m going to keep making statements about your life and your wife the way I assume, just as you will seemingly make statements about me that you assume. The difference between you and I? I’m willing to be held accountable by sharing information about myself, whereas you hide behind a keyboard, monitor, and a screen name. Coward

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Dude it’s literally like this in every sport, you can’t just bench a dude the owner is paying boatloads of money without explanation. Especially if you are the 300 IQ GM who overpaid that player 

Remember when Damon Harrison came out on Twitter and said he’d probably still be a Jet if he had his contract offer approved Woody in time?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

I’m not sure if anyone in this thread has directly said it but I’d like to say thanks to both @football guy   and @Mogglez for bringing some credible and inside (not insider 😆) info rather than over the top sensationalism and fabrications.

It’s strange that no other reporters or beat writers are reporting this stuff, just like none corroborated the Zach quitting on the team stories.  It’s just fishy to me that these are the only ones that have had these details reported to them. 

I don’t know why many have such issues with you guys sharing info, especially since the mods and the boss have vetted your guys sources.  Maybe what you report doesn’t fit their ideas/agenda (I remember when you reported how the team really was considering keeping Darnold, many freaked bc they hated Darnold and loved Wilson or Fields….now everyone hates Wilson and we shoulda kept Darnold….ironic).  Maybe there’s personal issues, I dunno I don’t follow everyone’s rivalries that closely and I would never assume ir speak for anyone.

Please don’t go getting banned over these arguments, the off-season is coming and it’s your guys time to shine!

I and many others appreciate any scoops nuggets of info that you provide.

Rodgers confirmed her story about Zach was true and Boyle was cut for the leak.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

I read no posts in this thread. So I will start with I didn't see anything else or any back and forth.

What I did see is this post and it is complete garbage. Bringing someone else's family into this, making a personal attack like that completely unacceptable.

Banned.

boom.

That's why I never attack the wives... 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, football guy said:

Ok- so I’m going to keep making statements about your life and your wife the way I assume, just as you will seemingly make statements about me that you assume. The difference between you and I? I’m willing to be held accountable by sharing information about myself, whereas you hide behind a keyboard, monitor, and a screen name. Coward

I've always enjoyed your football posts. That said, one minor correction. You will not keep posting about people's wives here. Not going to happen.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I read no posts in this thread. So I will start with I didn't see anything else or any back and forth.

What I did see is this post and it is complete garbage. Bringing someone else's family into this, making a personal attack like that completely unacceptable.

Banned.

Thanks Max

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There wouldn’t even be a debate with the other guys. It would never have been dream up if it didn’t happen… regardless, it seems legit enough if you’re dusputing it.

The article is Bravo channelesque tripe that has no bearing on the situation.

Saleh and JD are entering a lame duck make or break year.  If they lose again, everyone is getting fired.  If they win, which is my expectation, they will be shoving receipts up a whole bunch of asses.

While I find the article frivolous, I'm happy it came out.  I'm going to be glued to the TV for every minute of the ARod Revenge Tour en route to his 5th MVP.  He's going to leave the haters no choice but to curtsy to his greatness.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pac said:

The article is Bravo channelesque tripe that has no bearing on the situation.

Saleh and JD are entering a lame duck make or break year.  If they lose again, everyone is getting fired.  If they win, which is my expectation, they will be shoving receipts up a whole bunch of asses.

While I find the article frivolous, I'm happy it came out.  I'm going to be glued to the TV for every minute of the ARod Revenge Tour en route to his 5th MVP.  He's going to leave the haters no choice but to curtsy to his greatness.

Well Done Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

More like Co-conspirators... or survivors of a shipwreck on a desert island. @Maxman is the Skipper.

@T0mShane is the Professor. 

Joe W. Namath is obv. Gilligan.

Sad truth is, you're my best friend in the world.

I love you bro!

19 KILO

1/8 Cav forever! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Banned.

goodbye my sweet, sweet insider :(

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

• Haha 1