Should the Jets consider trading Breece Hall?

He’s a 2nd round pick so he does not have his 5th year option. Only two years left on his deal so he likely will be gone by 2026. Might as well get something for him now. More importantly Breece has publicly criticized the coaches on a few occasions which doesn’t fly with Saleh (see Elijah Moore).

Also Saleh alluded to the fact that Hall may not fit Keith Carters running scheme when he said Breece dances too much. 

• Thumb Down 17
  • WTF? 4
  • Ugh 4
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Typically, the idea is to hang onto your good players and replace everyone else. 

Also, I'd throw Saleh into the molten steel pit from Terminator 2 before I traded Breece. 

Saleh said Breece leaves meat on the bone with his running style (something along those lines). Maybe Breece isn’t as good as we all think. Plus you never want to build a team around a bell cow back. 

• WTF? 4
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Typically, the idea is to hang onto your good players and replace everyone else. 

Also, I'd throw Saleh into the molten steel pit from Terminator 2 before I traded Breece. 

My only objection to this is the chain lowering was too slow. Give me a good Bloodsport kick to send him back to San Fran

1C5J.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MostlyHarmless said:

He’s a 2nd round pick so he does not have his 5th year option. Only two years left on his deal so he likely will be gone by 2026. Might as well get something for him now. More importantly Breece has publicly criticized the coaches on a few occasions which doesn’t fly with Saleh (see Elijah Moore).

Also Saleh alluded to the fact that Hall may not fit Keith Carters running scheme when he said Breece dances too much. 

Ummm….. no.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2024 is a go for broke here.  We need Breece Hall.

If 2025 is a rebuilding year and  AR8 is gone, we should trade Breece for whatever we can get for him.  Some contending team will pay up for him and his cheap contract, so they can go for broke.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, varjet said:

2024 is a go for broke here.  We need Breece Hall.

If 2025 is a rebuilding year and  AR8 is gone, we should trade Breece for whatever we can get for him.  Some contending team will pay up for him and his cheap contract, so they can go for broke.  

Yeah it’s literally 1 and done. All the assets need to be trade to rebuild again. 2025 begins the pain.