Rodgers boyfriend will remain a Raider

2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

idk why anyone thought we were getting davante adams. i never even thought it was close to a possibility

I hope we don't get him.  The last thing we need to do is mortgage the future for a 30+ year old WR.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I hope we don't get him.  The last thing we need to do is mortgage the future for a 30+ year old WR.

agree.  and for an organization that can scout and draft, i am SURE there are wr's past round 1 that will produce.  rodgers will also make all of the pass catchers more productive.  no way should they pay big money for an older wr.  

• Upvote 2

LOL the latest from TP:

Sources outside the Raiders and Jets tell me a first-round choice and third-round choice in the 2024 draft won’t be enough for the Raiders to move Adams.

More likely, the Raiders will demand the Jets’ first-round picks in 2024 and 2025 in return for their All-Pro wideout. And with desperate needs on the offensive line as we head towards a draft rich with offensive tackles, many question the wisdom of giving away so much early draft capital for a receiver

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOL the latest from TP:

Sources outside the Raiders and Jets tell me a first-round choice and third-round choice in the 2024 draft won’t be enough for the Raiders to move Adams.

More likely, the Raiders will demand the Jets’ first-round picks in 2024 and 2025 in return for their All-Pro wideout. And with desperate needs on the offensive line as we head towards a draft rich with offensive tackles, many question the wisdom of giving away so much early draft capital for a receiver

lol ... they can have zach wilson for washed Admas - thats it

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2024 at 7:02 PM, neckdemon said:

idk why anyone thought we were getting davante adams. i never even thought it was close to a possibility

How do you know it's not posturing by the Raiders' GM?  Not everyone is as clueless as Woody Johnson when it comes to discussing potential trades.

On 2/27/2024 at 6:02 PM, neckdemon said:

A lot of people tried to justify the Rodgers trade by saying he’d attract other players to the Jets. Turns out that was true, except  all the players he attracted ******* suck

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Rogan would have the entire team eating bull testicles and practicing karate instead of football 

yea, but Joe Rogaine would have everyone with a lovely, luscious head of hair. No more Baldies allowed.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

There’s a zero percent chance that Davante Adams would net two first rounders from anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Never say never.   Some scrub Jamal  Adams was traded for two first round picks. ( former Jet Dc made him look like a star).    Devante Adams is still one top wr in the game.     Desperate teams do dumb things .  

• Upvote 1

On 3/4/2024 at 3:31 AM, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOL the latest from TP:

Morons. Useless acquistion that cost them a treasure chest.  Screw 'em. Waste his career. Shame. 

On 3/4/2024 at 9:28 AM, dbatesman said:

A lot of people tried to justify the Rodgers trade by saying he’d attract other players to the Jets. Turns out that was true, except  all the players he attracted ******* suck

So fans thought that Rodgers would just wish for players he wanted to play with, on the payroll of other teams, could somehow get teams to trade players to the Jets?  
On the cheap? 

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So fans thought that Rodgers would just wish for players he wanted to play with, on the payroll of other teams, could somehow get teams to trade players to the Jets?  
On the cheap? 

Are you new here?

• Haha 2

Never say never.   Some scrub Jamal  Adams was traded for two first round picks. ( former Jet Dc made him look like a star).    Devante Adams is still one top wr in the game.     Desperate teams do dumb things .  

Jamal Adams was 24 when the Jets traded him. Not quite the same.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app