Aaron Rodgers leaving Jets to be VP of United States?

9 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

IMG_0356.gif

If it’s actually true I’m on board for like a hundred reasons, but right now it’s giving strong “maybe my Achilles will be healed enough for me to play in December” vibes

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

If it’s actually true I’m on board for like a hundred reasons, but right now it’s giving strong “maybe my Achilles will be healed enough for me to play in December” vibes

Probably a good time for a Jets representative to make a comment 

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

5 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Arod retires. Tyrod starts the year but he gets injured week 2. Jets bring up Zach Wilson from the practice squad..

Jets go 2-15 and land #1 pick. JD and saleh get fired. 

new GM, new HC, New QB. 

Make it happen RFK

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

If someone put out a report that Breece Hall shoves squirrels up his ass, should the Jets put out a statement? Because that's how believable this report is. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bicketybam said:

If someone put out a report that Breece Hall shives squirrels up his ass, should the Jets out out a statement? Because that's how believable this report is. 

Tom Peleserro works for the league 

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

If someone put out a report that Breece Hall shoves squirrels up his ass, should the Jets put out a statement? Because that's how believable this report is. 

It’s the New York Times and why would they make up such a wild report like this if it wasn’t somewhat true? 

• Haha 3

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

It’s the New York Times and why would they make up such a wild report like this if it wasn’t somewhat true? 

Based on two sources familiar with the discussions? And why you ask?? Seriously??

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

If someone put out a report that Breece Hall shoves squirrels up his ass, should the Jets put out a statement? 

Honestly…maybe?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

This is the question that’s gonna get this thread locked, lol.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jetkwondo said:

LOL... Gotta love it! ... A VP who actually reads heavily and investigates things and has a Jeopardy level mind, wouldn't that be novel! 

While I do not believe thw report that Rodgers is interested, he would definitely be a MAJOR improvement.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1