Aaron Rodgers leaving Jets to be VP of United States?

38 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

RFKJ needs to send us three #1 picks and a veteran WR, or no deal.

How can this guy be Bobby's son?  I want a DNA scan run NOW. Bobby is turning over in his grave. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I feel like the public humiliation would be so profound that Woody Johnson would actually sell the team so I hope this happens.

But in a twisted sense of Jets irony, if this happens there won't be an America left standing for a new owner to actually buy the team so it's all kind of moot.

Woody would order a hit on Rodgers.  Probably get Saleh to resign Ik and offer him a bonus if Rodgers is never found.  

1 minute ago, FootballLove said:

Rodgers wouldn't take over the VP role until Nov 8th...Jets will have been out of the playoffs long before then, so I don't see an issue with it

that hurts - truthful but still hurts

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Probably a good time for a Jets representative to make a comment 

What makes you think they would do this when Robert Saleh hasn't yet made his standing March press appearance and the team continues to refuse to shed light on Zach Wilson's Bora Bora vacation?

Just now, bicketybam said:

That definitely means he's leaving the Jets for this left wing nut job. Just another reason to hate the Kennedys. 

No way, this means we’re gonna get a new qb and can start tyrod.  We can actually win now

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

No way, this means we’re gonna get a new qb and can start tyrod.  We can actually win now

As opposed to last year when he didn't play? Makes sense. Let the winning begin!

4 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

What makes you think they would do this when Robert Saleh hasn't yet made his standing March press appearance and the team continues to refuse to shed light on Zach Wilson's Bora Bora vacation?

I want the team to win and be serious. You must be the other guy.

• Upvote 1

as much as they drive me nuts i love this team.

You can't buy this type of entertainment anywhere at any price

And you guys on this board take it over the top and i mean that in a complimentary way.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

This might become my favorite thread ever. Please guys, don’t let it get it locked.

(okay maybe not as good as that Thursday IGT when Mayfield came off the bench and beat the Jets in his first game back in his Darnold’s rookie season. I think about 8 or 10 people got banned that night.)

Just now, Trotter said:

as much as they drive me nuts i love this team.

You can't buy this type of entertainment anywhere at any price

And you guys on this board take it over the top and i mean that in a complimentary way.

And the ironic thing is that the jets can make the playoffs with tyrod taylor

• Upvote 1