Vice President Rodgers? Jets QB Named as Potential RFK Running Mate

Aaron Rodgers

As if things in Jets world couldn’t get any crazier, a report has emerged that claims Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers may be a vice-presidential hopeful in the upcoming election. Listen to this episode of JetNation Radio, as Glenn Naughton brings you the latest news in our New York Jets Podcast.

Special thank you to our sponsor, MILE Social, a digital marketing agency.

Our NY Jets Podcast can now be found on Spotify and Amazon Music. Also, please be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play. Here is some more information on how you can find us online.

The post Vice President Rodgers? Jets QB Named as Potential RFK Running Mate appeared first on JetNation.com - New York Jets Blog & Forum.

Click here to read the full story...

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

I would pay money to see Rogers debate Harris and whoever Trump picks for veep. 

Because he is literally an amateur in politics. He will be demolished. People are actually dumb enough to think that anybody can run for high office and fit right in. We've seen how that works out. Might as well have your local barber perform brain surgery too.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Because he is literally an amateur in politics. He will be demolished. People are actually dumb enough to think that anybody can run for high office and fit right in. We've seen how that works out. Might as well have your local barber perform brain surgery too.

Have you heard Kamala Harris speak? My money is on ARod!

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I'm actually not so sure about that. It's  not like Rogers is inexperienced  on spouting this stuff. It's  all he talks about on McAfee 

1 minute ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Don't be idiotic. She was a district attorney for many years, Attorney General of California, a U.S. Senator, and Vice President. She's a professional. ARod is a prancing pony with literally no experience in politics but he does podcasts and talk shows and hangs out with a lunatic Kennedy whose own family has disowned him as a complete crackpot. This will end well I'm sure.

The next intelligent thing I hear Harris say will be the first. ARod with a 1st round KO!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

IMG_6253.jpeg

• Haha 1

Basically for RFK to qualify for the ballot in many states he has to have a VP candidate on the ticket. And deadlines are approaching. It's an expensive process and needs thousands of signatures per state. 

On 3/13/2024 at 4:39 PM, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Don't be idiotic. She was a district attorney for many years, Attorney General of California, a U.S. Senator, and Vice President. She's a professional. ARod is a prancing pony with literally no experience in politics but he does podcasts and talk shows and hangs out with a lunatic Kennedy whose own family has disowned him as a complete crackpot. This will end well I'm sure.

She's a professional what, cork soaker? Or was that just a personal pay-to-play scheme?

I don't much like Joe Biden, but I'd jump in front of a bullet meant for him to keep that "professional" from the Oval Office. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/13/2024 at 2:06 PM, Rochester Jets said:

Let him sacrifice football for a position he's has zero chance at actually winning in November.  He's an ego maniac so I wouldn't be surprised.

Aaron is going to retire either this summer or next January. He is a clown.  We need to draft a QB at 10 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

Basically for RFK to qualify for the ballot in many states he has to have a VP candidate on the ticket. And deadlines are approaching. It's an expensive process and needs thousands of signatures per state. 

Zach Wilson as Secretary of Bust Quarterbacks?

Look if Rodgers is our QB I can't root for him. But still root for the Jets. Which obviously means for him to play well. And of course no injury to him or any player. Off the field I totally dislike the guy. And wish the Jets didn't sign him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just another lead clown in Woodys circus. This is the garbage you have to put up with when you work for the Jets. Can only imagine what goes on behind the scenes. After paying an employee all that money and this is the sh*t you get, would like to see all of the FO walk out while Woody holds his chain and watches while being filmed by 1JD. 

FU Woody 😂

image.gif.d3312377e2da827e33d0c2e0505e9013.gif

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

👀👀👀

IMG_5019.jpeg

I think one thing you may not be giving enough attention to is that RFK is fighting hard to even get on the ballot in all 50 states. To do that, he needs something like 1 million more signatures (this was the number as of March 13 according to his campaign).

Floating a well-known athlete (who happens to be a personal friend and may not mind helping him out) as a potential running mate helps him get notoriety, and ultimately, the signatures he requires. 

It's still not decided that he will even qualify to be an independent candidate for President in all 50 states. 

Just some food for thought. 

• Post of the Week 1