Corey Davis

Just now, Larz said:

Hold up 

it’s possible that the jets are going to take him off the retirement list and he goes somewhere else? 

See some rumblings that he is going to be released on Twitter but can’t find anything that confirms it.

6 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

Robert Saleh -

"At the bottom, are your Survivors. A Survivor is someone who does just enough to get by. He coasts through his day and does not maximize his mental capabilities. This group loves taking the easy way out. They love it, and they are so miserable that they will do everything they can to bring you along with them. The sad part is, every organization has at least one, and I promise you, you can't hide."

golfing GIF

SURVIVOR with SALEH at the wheel!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Larz said:

If they have his rights they better get something in return and it better be more than a 4th 

LOL

IIRC Braylon Edwards and prime Brandon Marshall were gotten for a 5th rounder

Similar deal for Santonio Holmes when the Jets acquired him

3rd round pick for the rights to a WR who has never cracked 1K yards and just spent a full season on the couch is kind of crazy...

Joe Douglas deserves exec of the year if he pulls that off.

Would be more impressive than the Jamal Adams heist 🤣

11 minutes ago, Larz said:

I have no idea how this works but they don’t owe the guy anything, he left them in a lurch. 

He is probably respected and asked for his release so he could play football again elsewhere. I am assuming anyway details seem unclear at this point.

While they don't owe him anything, why would you hold a player hostage that didn't want to be there? Reputation in league circles does matter with players.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

He is probably respected and asked for his release so he could play football again elsewhere. I am assuming anyway details seem unclear at this point.

While they don't owe him anything, why would you hold a player hostage that didn't want to be there? Reputation in league circles does matter with players.

For a draft pick 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Odd that they'll just let him walk.

You think there's any chance they resign him @Sperm Edwards?

I think that something must have happened in his family and he doesn't want it public... The jets are just letting him do what he wants

3 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

I’m guessing they told him rodgers wouldn’t be here and he’s like “nah I’m good, rather be released” 

You don't have to bombard every thread with your conspiracy theories... Aaron is playing for the Jets... Now move on

• Upvote 2

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

I think that something must have happened in his family and he doesn't want it public... The jets are just letting him do what he wants

You don't have to bombard every thread with your conspiracy theories... Aaron is playing for the Jets... Now move on

Like it or not the QB future is up in the air and last time I checked he hasn’t confirmed or denied anything regarding playing football in 2024.

He made it a point to clear up the other nonsense though, conspiracy theory my a**

FYI: this is a fan message board where we all are free to express our opinions, you don’t like it there is a block feature you should take advantage of

👍👍👍👍👍

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Like it or not the QB future is up in the air and last time I checked he hasn’t confirmed or denied anything regarding playing football in 2024.

He made it a point to clear up the other nonsense though, conspiracy theory my a**

FYI: this is a fan message board where we all are free to express our opinions, you don’t like it there is a block feature you should take advantage of

👍👍👍👍👍

He's under contract. He's said nothing of retirement. He's actually stated he wants to play 3-4 more years. 

2 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

He's under contract. He's said nothing of retirement. He's actually stated he wants to play 3-4 more years. 

Dude wtf

Did you not read what I typed?

I know I’m a complete moron but dude I didn’t type that in equation form

read what I wrote and try again

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Dude wtf

Did you not read what I typed?

I know I’m a complete moron but dude I didn’t type that in equation form

read what I wrote and try again

You wrote the QB future is up in the air. I responded. I went through all the mental gymnastics you would have to go through in order to believe Rodgers is quitting after coming out and saying he was going to play 3-4 more years. I'm not typing it again but when you add it all up the notion is preposterous. It would take an idiot to believe he is going to quit now.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Until o see otherwise. I’ll say Davis is being aD bag. Skipper last year in his prime for “personal reasons” which is acceptable if he actually had crap going on. But to return a year later and ask to go elsewhere is crappy. 

31 minutes ago, Scotty Wooty Doo Doo said:

So if he's picked up , is there a comp pick or something?   This organization I tell ya !!!!

That's what I was wondering, are the Jets at least in line for a comp pick?

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

You don't have to derail every thread with your hatred of Aaron Rodgers... We get it... You hate him and want him off the team... No one gives a sh*t

I don’t hate Aaron I dont know him to hate him.

I dislike his arrogance and lack of commitment to winning like Brady but he cries when he isn’t mentioned with Brady. 

Hell

I I EVEN AGREE WITH HIM ON SOME OF HIS OFF THE FEILD TAKES BUT THIS IS ABOUT FOOTBALL AND IM A JETS FAN, HES HURT US MORE THAN HES HELPED US TO THIS POINT!

This isn’t hatred , this is me calling a spade a spade period.

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Larz said:

I have no idea how this works but they don’t owe the guy anything, he left them in a lurch. 

No clue what he had going on. But I think if it wasn’t anything that was crazy we would’ve heard about it. If the guys let’s for argue my sake had marriage issues and needed time away to get that part of his life in gear. Her crappy to sit out a year late like he did and then ask to go elsewhere in essence a year later.