Michigan pro day today

59 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So why did we add Mike Williams in FA?  And why are we likely to add another WR in the draft (possibly at 1.10)?

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because teams should never try to improve no matter what 

Is the argument that us investing in other WRs some how implies GW is not a stud?

Guess the Bengals are not letting go of Tee because Chase isn't a stud ....

It would be horrible to have WR 1A, 1B, and 1C(*cough Mike Williams cough*) overloading talent at a position group like WR where we can actually have them all on the field at the same time and this overloading defenses... that would be a horrible strategy ....

We should definitely only have 0-1 threatening WRs its the Jets way!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Is the argument that us investing in other WRs some how implies GW is not a stud?

Guess the Bengals are not letting go of Tee because Chase isn't a stud ....

It would be horrible to have WR 1A, 1B, and 1C(*cough Mike Williams cough*) overloading talent at a position group like WR where we can actually have them all on the field at the same time and this overloading defenses... that would be a horrible strategy ....

We should definitely only have 0-1 threatening WRs its the Jets way!

@TuscanyTile2 @Jetsfan80

For the record I have no idea whats going on in your conversation I have just smelled the comments from the periphery but all I have to say to you both is :

eric-andre-eric-balfour.gif.d0d206f8c022b9fedd11100107a8830b.gif

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Could you imagine if ZW had worked out and we drafted this WR Wilson from Michigan.  We'd have Wilson throwing to Wilson and Wilson.  The "World Wide Web" offense (WWW)

Yea draft johnny wilson too

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He "only" had 95 receptions last year.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsGa00.htm

Btw, who threw the ball to Conklin last year?

"Conklin was pretty good last year. 65 catches on 87 targets. do you expect better use than that?  TE was not ignored last year. in fact i would argue Conklin was a big part of the offense."

I don't remember you being this way after Brooks Bollinger left... and he was better than Wilson.

8 hours ago, PS17 said:

This is great news for us landing one of the Big 3 WR. My hunch on the top ten if this rumor is true:

CHI, WAS, NE/possible trade partner, NYG - 4 QBs

ARI, CHI - WR

LAC, TEN - OL

ATL - Edge

On what planet can you predict the LAC to not take one of the top 3 WR’s?

I get we don’t want them to but there are 3 and then the next level, if one of the 3 is there they are jumping on him.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Word is Giants are desperate for a QB and willing to risk it allllll. 

I can't keep up with who will want to trade up or what the order will look like. 

😂 that would be so great

Zach Wilson vibes.

Except it’s tough to find a 1st round prospect who turned out as badly as Zach Wilson.

Maybe Paxton Lynch 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, PS17 said:

This is great news for us landing one of the Big 3 WR. My hunch on the top ten if this rumor is true:

CHI, WAS, NE/possible trade partner, NYG - 4 QBs

ARI, CHI - WR

LAC, TEN - OL

ATL - Edge

Atl can trade back and still get the Edge

• Upvote 1

Great Michigan Pro Day thread… absolutely no info.

https://www.on3.com/teams/michigan-wolverines/news/michigan-pro-day-results-full-40-times-measurements-more/

JJ McCarthy throwing session lasted about 25 minutes,” ESPN draft analyst Matt Miller said on X, the app formerly known as Twitter. “It was clean—just two clear misses. He showcased zip and touch while hitting a lot of deep routes. He told me he wanted to show his touch placement and did well there. McCarthy has easy power and velocity.”

Offensive lineman Ladarius Henderson

Height: 6-4 1/8
Weight: 312 pounds
Arms: 35 inches
Hand: 10 5/8
Bench: 22 reps
Shuttle: 4.72 seconds
3-cone: 8.15 seconds

Offensive lineman Zak Zinter

Height: 6-6
Weight: 309
Arms: 30 3/8 inches
Hand: 9 3/8 inches

Wide receiver Roman Wilson

Height: 5-10 3/4
Weight: 186 pounds
Arms: 30 3/8 inches
Hand: 9 1/4 inches
Shuttle: 4.07 seconds
3-cone: 6.89 seconds

EDGE Braiden McGregor

Height: 6-5 1/4
Weight: 254 pounds
Arms: 33 3/8 inches
Hand: 9 3/4 inches
Bench press: 20 reps
40-time: 4.77 seconds
Shuttle: 4.63 seconds
Vertical jump: 34.5 inches
Broad jump: 9’8″

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

I get we don’t want them to but there are 3 and then the next level, if one of the 3 is there they are jumping on him.

Harbaugh wants to rebuild Michigan and the 2011 49ers, i.e. build a mauling offensive line and control the game with a dominant, physical rushing attack. I agree that they should take one of the WRs but based on what he’s said they’re reallocating their resources away from the passing game. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He’s trying to say poor Zach didn’t have WRs so we signed Mike Williams a year too late.  Poor fella.

Uh, who was MyQuite tossing to that day he went for 420 yards? Or those other 300 yard games he, The Reanimated Corpse of Joe Flacco and Josh... Johnson(?) Were throwing to?  Did they have da weapinz??

Just, you know, wondering...

• Post of the Week 2

Harbaugh wants to rebuild Michigan and the 2011 49ers, i.e. build a mauling offensive line and control the game with a dominant, physical rushing attack. I agree that they should take one of the WRs but based on what he’s said they’re reallocating their resources away from the passing game. 
Rule number 1 of pre draft season - don't believe everything you read

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I also wouldn't be surprised if only one OT is off the board by 10.

Alt will be gone, but is Fashanu honestly going ahead of 10? Or Fuaga? I just don't see it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk