Haven't been around much; thank you to the Moderators and Glenn Naughton

Amazing how we can fear change, only to find out “I wish I did this sooner”

Glad Lauren is feeling better. I think I met her once at a tailgate, but feel like I know her from all your updates.

May your home and family be blessed.

This is excellent news. 

So happy the new floorplan works better. You guys have been through a lot!

Before you know it the dust will settle and life will be back to normal. 

GOD bless you and your family!!

Happy to hear all is going well and most important Lauren is home

house has a pool correct?

get those warmer days and enjoy sitting by the pool even if it is mindless relaxation

lots of natural vitamin d and no jets news does wonders

Congrats on the successful move and to the benefits it will bring you guys.  But mostly congrats on the continued good news about Lauren and her fight.  She has a lot of people praying for her

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I had that other thread about moving. We moved. And it has been absolute madness. I just want to thank the entire Moderator team for keeping things running here. Also want to thank Glenn Naughton @AFJF for keeping the content rolling. Every move, he is all over it. Please like and share JetNation content when you see it on social media, it helps pay the bills. I would be lost without the moderators and Glenn. Thank you all so much.

Lauren was in the hospital the week before we moved for two days and then was in ICU pretty much all of last week. Had an infection that shot up really quickly, 104.6 fever. They got it under control, but it is scary stuff, sepsis, luckily, we called an ambulance, and they got her IV fluids almost immediately. She is home now and feeling much better.

The move went very well, but hot damn, it is so much work. We basically had everything revamped in the house we moved into. It is great, though, doorways widened, and Lauren can get around in her wheelchair. The one-level house makes a big difference. So it is worth the work.

Finishing up the work on our old house, and it hits the market in a few days. Can not wait to just have one house, right now I am trying to go back and forth as we get stuff cleaned up over there. Luckily it is only a few blocks away.

So I am catching up a bit. How are we feeling about the moves so far? I love Morgan Moses coming back. Really like the veteran depth that has been added to the offensive line. The new wideout isn't too bad either. Football is a nice distraction from life. Let's hope the Jets get it right this time around!

Moving sux, can't argue with that, and I've done it way too much. But there is a feeling of relief and gratification when it is done. Good Luck Phil to you and the family.

Thanks everyone! Things are settling down but my son kept me update in real time with texts on everything that was going on. Football is a great distraction for sure!

• Upvote 1