Why It Could Cost About $850 To Watch The NFL 2024 Season

This is kind of silly.

Literally all of the games on CBS, FOX, and NBC remain free over the air -- and that's the overwhelming majority of all games. You also get all games in the home market free.

Nobody says you need to watch bad Thursday night games between the Jaguars and Titans and then complain about the cost.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, slats said:

It’s a whole different animal once you move out of the market, though. With the last of the baby boomers turning 60 this year, I imagine a lot of retirees are leaving their cold weather homes. I was using their international package for a couple years, and it was a much better deal than Sunday Ticket, but then for some inexplicable reason they removed the ability to cast the game to my TV. Now I have a local service geared for norteamericanos, so I get the CFL as well, lol. 

Sure, but that's always been the case. Getting "every game" for an out of market team has never been cheap but it's actually easier than ever before... And they probably aren't planning this with folks in Mexico in mind (no offense.)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Just find a good iptv provider. I pay 80$ for the year and get every game and channel imaginable. The service I use also automatically records every sporting event so if I miss a game I can always watch it later

Doesn't the NFL try and block/cancel the IPTV streams?

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

nflstream.io solves this - I will not pay for something that is so heavily subsidized by the taxpayer.

Since uh, this post is still up, I will also add - if anyone would like other affordable alternatives you can DM me

I am definitely an upstanding citizen :) my internet bill pays for weekly Jets viewings and many more 

50 minutes ago, Larz said:

Red zone is cheaper , they still offer that ?

Yes.  I purchased it through the NFL App on my TV.  It is nicer now that you do not have to buy the whole gameday package.  

1 hour ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

7 prime time games before the bye?

two TNF games without the bye right after? 

London game with no bye after? 

opening on Monday night, staying on the road for a short week, then another super short week on TNF?

home opener on TNF?

back to back road games to open and close the schedule? 

Did a middle schooler create this schedule? 

PRETTY SURE LARZ 6TH GRADE SON DID NOT CREATE THIS SCHEDULE!!

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

nflstream.io solves this - I will not pay for something that is so heavily subsidized by the taxpayer.

what is heavily subsidized by the tax payers?

my guess is most of us pay for many things that are subsidized by the taxpayer.   I commend you if you follow this stance across all your purchases.   I doubt I could do that.   Can you share other examples of where you won't pay for something subsidized by the taxpayer?  I would have thought you still go to hospitals for example.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Doesn't the NFL try and block/cancel the IPTV streams?

They can try but it’s impossible to stop everyone. Ive had some good and bad iptv experiences over the years.
With the current one I’m using I’ve never had any issues. If you want a link just pm me. They offer a free trial and you can try it out yourself.