Bill Belichicks girlfriend : MERGED

Mark Schlereth Gives Scathing Take On News Of Bill Belichick's New GF | OutKick

From the above article:

Some may call Schlereth a prude, while others support his sentiments on Belichick's image.

"I think he’s a pig," Schlereth said, reacting to Belichick's relationship news with Jordon Hudson. He unloaded on the ex-Pats coach.

"That’s disgusting…That’s just awful. What are you doing? Plus, you just look like an absolute clown."

Belichick is in familiar company, considering Patriots owner Robert Kraft, 83, is dating a woman 33 years younger.

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

1-15 in our last 16 against them!!!

The only two times we “owned” Belichick last 23 years was 1) the 2010 playoff win at Foxboro with Rex 2) the 2013 regular season win against the pats (only because everyone predicted us to go 0-16)

other than that it’s been a horror show

• Upvote 1

I love when Belicheat faces public scrutiny.  Good for him with the 24 year old sex kitten.  I will enjoy the public wrath about this.  Anything to make him squirm publicly is fine with me.  He was a d*ck to Jets fans.  Hope they find a photo of his recent penile implants.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Wait till you find out all the  people you idolized , or thought were great .    ( from biggest sports stars , movie stars, Hollywood , Presidents / politicians etc) what they were doing with actually children.    Will make you  sick.  It’s all coming out .          These two are consenting ADULTS over the age , so while you might frown on it .    It’s really no one business.       People who did the stuff to kids - they should be giving the death penalty .       Remember this name Ray Chandler - it’s not a guy.    When you hear this name in the news pay attention because it time for people to wake up what’s been going on.  When all this stuff comes out this might be the thing that takes down all major sports. .   

I agree, there are F’d up people in this world.

Others doing things worse doesn’t change this situation

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

The only two times we “owned” Belichick last 23 years was 1) the 2010 playoff win at Foxboro with Rex 2) the 2013 regular season win against the pats (only because everyone predicted us to go 0-16)

OT 2015 was a great game.

• Upvote 1

Some younger women for some reason are attracted to older guys---I guess. The guy is 50 years older than she is. You figure. Plus this guy is rich and famous. A lot more experienced in life and a good talker. Dislike him or not and I do he's a highly intelligent person. One of the smartest around. Who knows?

19 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Some younger women for some reason are attracted to older guys---I guess. The guy is 50 years older than she is. You figure. Plus this guy is rich and famous. A lot more experienced in life and a good talker. Dislike him or not and I do he's a highly intelligent person. One of the smartest around. Who knows?

Does he partake in ayahuasca?

As a father of 2 daughters, BOTH  adults now, I find this horrible. It shows such a lack of decency on both his part and her part. A value system I don’t understand nor condone in any manner. 

If an adult friend of mine were doing something similar, it would absolutely affect my relationship with him.  

Yes they are adults… blah blah, blah, but decency matters as well. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

As a father of 2 daughters, BOTH  adults now, I find this horrible. It shows such a lack of decency on both his part and her part. A value system I don’t understand nor condone in any manner. 

If an adult friend of mine were doing something similar, it would absolutely affect my relationship with him.  

Keep it up Mister, and I’m going to post the video of you hitting on the 23yo cart girl on hole 12 today. 😜

BTW…  your avatar? 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/21/2024 at 9:15 AM, Rich Thornburgh said:

The first Rex home game in 09 was a time as well in my opinion. But you're right about the horror show overall.

• Upvote 1

On 6/21/2024 at 10:46 AM, Dcat said:

I love when Belicheat faces public scrutiny.  Good for him with the 24 year old sex kitten.  I will enjoy the public wrath about this.  Anything to make him squirm publicly is fine with me.  He was a d*ck to Jets fans.  Hope they find a photo of his recent penile implants.  

9023542-old-man-flashing.jpg

1 hour ago, BradSmith16fan said:

The first Rex home game in 09 was a time as well in my opinion. But you're right about the horror show overall.

Yeah we had that and a couple other regular season wins.  It’s really disgusting to think we can count on one hand the number of times we actually beat BB and Brady

and a lot of it is due to inept personnel management 

On 6/22/2024 at 7:03 PM, southparkcpa said:

Now that you put it like that I can’t say I have a friend who is 78 years or older that  could pull that off. Especially an unemployed one! 

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2024 at 5:50 PM, Rangers9 said:

You will find the answer between the # and the % on your virtual keyboard 

• Haha 1

Why the animosity towards Belichick? He was a good defensive coordinator for us in the 90’s and after Saleh and JD gets fired in January he will probably our next HC/GM

The only thing that would stop me from being a fan of Jets after 60 years is If that poor excuse for a human being ever becomes the HC of the NYJ again.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, HighPitch said:

If any of us was in our 70s, famous and loaded we would all have hot young gfs

Stop bashing

Thats breaking man code

This chick was exactly 1 yr old, when Belichick & Brady won their first superbowl together.

I know that there's a certain allure, that comes with having a younger woman by your side - hell, my wife is 10 years younger than me.

But a 50 + year age gap??

I'm sorry, but that's a tough pill to swallow for anybody, with at least some kind of moral compass.

17 hours ago, jetsfan56 said:

Just another example of the decline of society in general, the fact that they both thought this was a good idea and that anything is ok between consenting adults. Gross

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sorry, but May/December romances pre-date even the oldest on this Board. There may be a decline and there may be examples of it, but this isn’t one of them.

4 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

This chick was exactly 1 yr old, when Belichick & Brady won their first superbowl together.

I know that there's a certain allure, that comes with having a younger woman by your side - hell, my wife is 10 years younger than me.

But a 50 + year age gap??

I'm sorry, but that's a tough pill to swallow for anybody, with at least some kind of moral compass.

They are both adults. Its not your business. There is no moral issue. Its nothing

I like how everyone thinks Belly is creepy. Meanwhile this girl is no dummy. If they enjoy each other’s company and they are both loyal to each other then who cares? She marries him, stays loyal and is there for him when he dies then she gets the keys to the kingdom. As she should

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1